Author Topic: Our 2018 Rad Wagon  (Read 13503 times)

Ryan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Our 2018 Rad Wagon
« on: December 03, 2018, 08:55:27 AM »
One of the reasons we decided to buy a Rad Wagon versus the other models was being able to both ride it. Only on the steepest of hills does the passenger have to get off the bike temporarily. We've even been able to do a pretty large grocery run with both of us on it as well. I think by now a lot of people have seen us in the community and we get lots of looks  :o The versatility made the Wagon the best choice for us.

Psuggmog Volbenz

• View Profile
Re: Our 2018 Rad Wagon
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2018, 10:14:49 PM »
Great photo. As I viewed this, I had the beginings of an idea I call "active passenger regen": a device where the passenger could treadle a small battery charger to extend the range of the Radwagon to partially compensate for the decreased range as a result of the increased vehicle weight added by the passenger.

Ryan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2018, 08:29:12 AM »
Great photo. As I viewed this, I had the beginings of an idea I call "active passenger regen": a device where the passenger could treadle a small battery charger to extend the range of the Radwagon to partially compensate for the decreased range as a result of the increased vehicle weight added by the passenger.

Thanks! People who are unaware its electric are often surprised there are no rear pedals. I’m having some serious Rad withdrawals with our bike all cooped up inside.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

obes99

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2019, 08:49:36 PM »
Waiting for our caboose and large front rack!

Ryan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2020, 11:52:12 AM »
Congrats! That Wagon looks sharp  8)

Waiting for our caboose and large front rack!

Rad Power Bikes Owners Forum

« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2020, 11:52:12 AM »