News:

Welcome Rad Power Bike owners!

Buying a Rad Power Bike? Support the forum and use my affiliate link: https://bit.ly/2VMSVHl

Be sure to sign up for a free account to see posted images.

Note: To help support to ongoing costs of running
the site we use Amazon affiliate links.

Main Menu

2019 RadWagon accessories to purchase from 3rd Party?

Started by mitchb, September 23, 2022, 04:13:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic Rad E-Bike April 2024 Promotion

mitchb

Hi There, I recently purchased a used 2019 Radwagon. It looks like all the accessories sold through Rad are not compatible with that model, which is super annoying. Has anyone found any third party vendors to purchase through? I am specifically looking for a deckpad and a deckhand. Any suggestions appreciated.

joeliniowa

Call RAD support.  They have stuff, they just don't put EVERYTHING on the website. 
Sorry I haven't used ICQ, AIM, MSN, YIM for over 15 years.  Neither should you.  Search my name on FB, YT, TW, & those others.  I've been online since 1992. Most of that time as a Systems & Network Engineer.

mitchb

Thanks but they said nothing they carry currently is compatible with the 2019 model

joeliniowa

That's really too bad.  Other places on their site tout parts for older models.   Ask here, and on the reddit /r/radpowerbikes groups.  eBay, you know ... Good Luck!
Sorry I haven't used ICQ, AIM, MSN, YIM for over 15 years.  Neither should you.  Search my name on FB, YT, TW, & those others.  I've been online since 1992. Most of that time as a Systems & Network Engineer.