News:

Welcome Rad Power Bike owners!

Buying a Rad Power Bike? Support the forum and use my affiliate link: https://bit.ly/2VMSVHl

Be sure to sign up for a free account to see posted images.

Note: To help support to ongoing costs of running
the site we use Amazon affiliate links.

Main Menu

Confirmation email?

Started by Stiles, September 20, 2022, 01:35:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic Rad E-Bike April 2024 Promotion

Stiles

Did anyone get any sort of confirmation email after submitting a request for new tires?

BeachWagon

Quote from: Stiles on September 20, 2022, 01:35:10 PM
Did anyone get any sort of confirmation email after submitting a request for new tires?

I haven't. I was going to follow up, but I have a suspicion they haven't sent them out yet. I was getting a lot of promotional emails and they've gone silent since the tire email.

Trogster

I followed up via their tech support who confirmed I'm on the list for new tires.  No ETA....only another warning not to ride the bike.

JBLee

Got one today, Rad said to expect more in two weeks.

Jim

Stiles

Quote from: JBLee on September 26, 2022, 06:08:59 PM
Got one today, Rad said to expect more in two weeks.

Jim

Thanks, I appreciate the reply.

ericwn

No acknowledgement email here and support hasn?t answered in days. Frustrating and unprofessional to say the least.

nllanos87

I had to reach out to customer service myself a few weeks after registering for replacement tires on the website, and only got a response that said to continue waiting, don't ride the bike, and that I was confirmed on the list.

Not sure why they didn't think to auto reply with a confirmation message to improve the customer experience...

Trogster

Just received this email from Rad:

Dear Sir,

At Rad Power Bikes, you and your safety are our top priority. We appreciate your patience with us as we work through a solution in regards to the tire and rim strip issues we previously contacted you about. For reference, those notices are available on our website.

Some customers have asked why we estimated a solution would take 2-3 months so we wanted to provide some context and assure you we are working diligently to get high quality, reliable replacement parts as soon as possible.

Here is what is going on behind the scenes:

First, our Quality Assurance team needed to complete their investigation and verify the root of the issues.
As soon as we confirmed the problem with ribbed tires and the potential misalignment of the rim strip on the RadWagon 4, we immediately began working with global suppliers for replacement tires and a new rim strip. We never want your ride to be sidelined again so we?ve been putting the new tires and rim strips through the wringer with rigorous testing to ensure they exceed our quality and durability standards.
Simultaneously, we?ve been working with our manufacturing partners to secure expedited production capacity so they are ready to produce the tires and rim strips as soon as the testing is completed successfully.
As the new tires become available, we will be air freighting them and preparing for distribution.
Once we have the new tires and rim strips in stock, we will contact you to book your complimentary service appointments and get you back to riding, as soon as possible. We will be reaching out to you with a follow up email with more details within 30 days.

If you have any questions about this email please contact Rad Customer Service at RadFix@radpowerbikes.com or 1-844-406-2703.

Thank you again for your patience and for being a loyal Rad Power Bikes customer and member of the ebike movement.

The Rad Power Bikes Canada Product Support Team