Author Topic: Rear Rack for RadMini 4  (Read 1684 times)

lmsvlim

• View Profile
Rear Rack for RadMini 4
« on: September 14, 2022, 01:24:20 AM »
Hey guys! I've been waiting for the rear rack for the RadMini to become available for a long time but it still hasn't... can anyone confirm if there are any rear rack for the RadMini that I can purchase in Amazon in Canada? I would like one that doesn't attach to the seat post as that would just complicate the removal of the battery. If you guys have, would you be able to send a link on Amazon so I could view and possibly get one too? Also, I heard that the RadRover rear rack can also fit on the RadMinis? If so, does it fit well?

Thanks guys!

nichill33

• View Profile
Re: Rear Rack for RadMini 4
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2022, 05:30:04 PM »
I can't answer your question. I got tired of waiting and bought one on Amazon. But if I have it high enough the battery tilts and slides up and to the right and clears the rack attachment.

philbtv

• View Profile
Rear Rack for RadMini Step Thru ARE IN STOCK!!!
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2022, 10:07:23 AM »
 :)
Hey Everyone...THEY ARE IN STOCK NOW! Even in the Oragne color. I have been waiting since last April. BTW, the we will send you an email when they are in stock system has yet to alert me of this. I ordered my racks on Sunday 9/25 and they are arriving 9/29! I just checked and they are still IN STOCK!
« Last Edit: October 06, 2022, 07:30:16 AM by Ryan »
Phil

2021 Rad Mini Step Thru

Rad Power Bikes Owners Forum

Rear Rack for RadMini Step Thru ARE IN STOCK!!!
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2022, 10:07:23 AM »