News:

Welcome Rad Power Bike owners!

Buying a Rad Power Bike? Support the forum and use my affiliate link: https://bit.ly/2VMSVHl

Be sure to sign up for a free account to see posted images.

Note: To help support to ongoing costs of running
the site we use Amazon affiliate links.

Main Menu

Finally took my new City for a break in test ride.

Started by Naranja_CT5+, April 27, 2024, 11:17:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic Rad E-Bike April 2024 Promotion

Naranja_CT5+

Last winter when I hopped onto my bike. It felt big for me but fortunately I was wrong. I was able to raise the seat so that it is comfortable pedalling without feeling I'm not able to touch the ground.

I am disappointed to find that I may not be able to use the front basket because it is obstructing the wiring harness. I have to find a way to route it through the basket and the only way I can think of doing that is to remove everything from the handlebars.

I did not have time to test it on real hill climb but so far I am satisfied with my purchase. It was a long wait but I am happy.

In Canada it's called eh_Bike

John Rose

That's a lot of orange, even on the mirrors and headlight. Looks nice.
I just realized that "naranja" means "orange". That's probably not a coincidence, right?

Does it still have that New Bike Smell?

QuoteI am disappointed to find that I may not be able to use the front basket because it is obstructing the wiring harness. I have to find a way to route it through the basket and the only way I can think of doing that is to remove everything from the handlebars.
Really? All of the baskets look to be fairly open in terms of space between the bars.
Or do you mean removing everything only for as long as it takes to reroute them through the basket bars?
RadMini ST 2 / RadExpand 5