Discussions by Rad Model > RadWagon

Don't buy a RadWagon if you need air in your tires

(1/3) > >>

Dano:
I'll be honest--i love my RadWagon4. But RadPower bikes service and support is terrible. They published on the website that replacement tubes would be available when the bike shipped. Then the support staff promised they would let me know as soon as replacement tubes were available, but I guess they didn't and they are sold out again.

totsubo:

--- Quote from: Dano on November 29, 2020, 09:40:00 PM ---I'll be honest--i love my RadWagon4. But RadPower bikes service and support is terrible. They published on the website that replacement tubes would be available when the bike shipped. Then the support staff promised they would let me know as soon as replacement tubes were available, but I guess they didn't and they are sold out again.

--- End quote ---

They promised me the same thing. I was checking their site daily and it is how I found out they were available. I still have not received the email stating that they were available.

massassi:
cant you just buy a pair of tubes at the LBS or Canadian Tire?

cheap shot:
My theory is that Rad went all in on trying to customize the riding experience before the pandemic.  Of course the pandemic hits, and all their customizations are getting manufacturing/shipping delays that they didn't count on.  I wish they would have been better at communication up front when they realized all their custom designs were going to be severely impacted, but it is what it is.  I finally got my running board this month, and I was able to score some replacement tubes since I'll be traveling a long distance with the bike and don't want to be caught without one.  I also told Rad when I ordered the bike that I wanted tubes but they weren't available, so they were able to refund me the shipping cost.

SicNic:
I was able to score a set of replacement tires and tubes - you just need to make sure you sign up for in-stock alerts and then buy them as soon as you get the alert.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version