News:

Welcome Rad Power Bike owners!

Buying a Rad Power Bike? Support the forum and use my affiliate link: https://bit.ly/2VMSVHl

Be sure to sign up for a free account to see posted images.

Note: To help support to ongoing costs of running
the site we use Amazon affiliate links.

Main Menu

Speed Modification

Started by Livia317, November 16, 2020, 08:02:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic Rad E-Bike April 2024 Promotion

Livia317

We are about to get bikes for the whole fam but first we are trying to figure out if we can restrict the speed limit on a rad runner. Any searches we've done all address de-limiting speeds but that isn't of much help in our situation  ::) 

I spoke to a local vendor of another brand e bike this afternoon and he said it was possible so I'm hopefully we can make it happen on the Runber but before we pull the trigger and place an order I would love to confirm this is an option. Any advice/input is greatly appreciated!!

Altema

Quote from: Livia317 on November 16, 2020, 08:02:56 PM
We are about to get bikes for the whole fam but first we are trying to figure out if we can restrict the speed limit on a rad runner. Any searches we've done all address de-limiting speeds but that isn't of much help in our situation  ::) 

I spoke to a local vendor of another brand e bike this afternoon and he said it was possible so I'm hopefully we can make it happen on the Runber but before we pull the trigger and place an order I would love to confirm this is an option. Any advice/input is greatly appreciated!!

The speed can be adjusted all the way down to 12kph (about 7mph) on the standard Rad displays of most Rad bikes. However, the RadRunner has a different unit without a screen, and may need to be upgraded to the standard LCD display ($99) to access the functions.

Livia317