News:

Welcome Rad Power Bike owners!

Buying a Rad Power Bike? Support the forum and use my affiliate link: https://bit.ly/2VMSVHl

Be sure to sign up for a free account to see posted images.

Note: To help support to ongoing costs of running
the site we use Amazon affiliate links.

Main Menu

Eggrider Display / Controller

Started by JohnE, October 24, 2020, 07:35:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic Rad E-Bike April 2024 Promotion

JohnE

Hi,

I'm new to the forum (a Radrunner owner) and I hope that I'm not posting on a topic that has been raised and excluded previously.

I have fitted an Eggrider v2 to my bike and I'm refining its settings presently. I would love to share experiences concerning how other Rad owners have used this non-Rad modification.

Would it be ok to post on this topic?

JohnE

jbfoster

How do you like it?  I was thinking of getting one for my Radrover 5.

Jim

jbfoster

I wonder if they are still working on this. Both the Android and IOS have not been updated in a year.

Count

Hello forum!

I have a Radrunner, and have made major changes including front suspension fork, 35A controller and display, true 750w Baffang rear motor, and much more.  I have heard of Eggrider, but I simply cannot figure out what it does?  Is it a substitute for the display? Can it program the 35A controller?  Is it software only? Why would I want this?  Thanks for teaching me this!  If you have any questions regarding the modifications I have made, just ask!

jbfoster

The Eggrider is a Display. The display is pretty small but you can connect Bluetooth to your phone and use your phone to display info while riding. I'm not sure what controllers the Eggrider is compatible with.

Jim

IrishRad

Hi johnE, I was just wondering how you are getting on with the eggrider v2

jbfoster

After reading more about the Eggrider and the lack of updates for more that a year I think I would rather put the money towards a controller with screen upgrade.

Jim