News:

Welcome Rad Power Bike owners!

Buying a Rad Power Bike? Support the forum and use my affiliate link: https://bit.ly/2VMSVHl

Be sure to sign up for a free account to see posted images.

Note: To help support to ongoing costs of running
the site we use Amazon affiliate links.

Main Menu

Tired of missing out on Rad items in stock?

Started by Ryan, October 02, 2020, 01:01:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic Rad E-Bike April 2024 Promotion

Ryan

I check Rad's website every day (sometimes multiple times!) to see if items are in stock and I am working on a new email list where I'll share when certain items are in stock.

Here is a link to the signup form: https://ebikeescape.com/rad-notification-signup/

Post in this thread which items you are waiting for and I'll be sure to keep you notified.

Koki

I ordered a RadMission back in late August I think, still waiting for it, supposed to be October delivery. 

2 weeks after I ordered RadMission, I also ordered a Rad mini step thru2, that came last week.

spyder918

Sheesh I know I check multiple times a day too.  According to Rad some items are months out still...meh.  I'm waiting for these 2:
- Premium Light
- RR Rear rack - black

Ryan

Quote from: spyder918 on October 02, 2020, 06:27:59 PM
Sheesh I know I check multiple times a day too.  According to Rad some items are months out still...meh.  I'm waiting for these 2:
- Premium Light
- RR Rear rack - black

Be sure to add your email to the link I posted. These are two items that I definitely checking on frequently.

sc00ter

Just put in a notification to be notified when something comes back in stock. I never looked at Rads site but can you pay for a item while out of stock and have it ship when it comes back, kinda like the RadRunner I ordered?

Altema

Quote from: sc00ter on October 02, 2020, 08:07:37 PM
Just put in a notification to be notified when something comes back in stock. I never looked at Rads site but can you pay for a item while out of stock and have it ship when it comes back, kinda like the RadRunner I ordered?
In my experience, no. I asked if I could order the suspension seat post, and was told by Rad via email that accessories cannot be preordered.

spyder918

Quote from: Ryan on October 02, 2020, 07:17:42 PM
Quote from: spyder918 on October 02, 2020, 06:27:59 PM
- Premium Light
- RR Rear rack - black

Be sure to add your email to the link I posted. These are two items that I definitely checking on frequently.

Yep..already did..thanks!

barnso2

i have 2 step thru's need recommendations on best cover for bikes/rack on back of rv ?

jbfoster

Signed up. Looking for the Premium light.

Jim

Ryan

Quote from: barnso2 on October 03, 2020, 03:18:27 PM
i have 2 step thru's need recommendations on best cover for bikes/rack on back of rv ?

I like the one from Pro Bike Tool: https://ebikeescape.com/ebike-covers/

efhughes3

I clicked on the "notify me when back in stock" for a Rover rear rack and an Iphone mount. I got the emails when they were available, and I ordered them right that day, so their system does the work for you.

Ryan

Quote from: efhughes3 on October 06, 2020, 07:53:10 PM
I clicked on the "notify me when back in stock" for a Rover rear rack and an Iphone mount. I got the emails when they were available, and I ordered them right that day, so their system does the work for you.

Some have reported that the notification is delayed. Either way today I noticed that the RadRover is now $1,599, the RadWagon is now $1,699 and the RadMission is now $1,099: https://bit.ly/3jPr4jq

Not surprised about the Mission, but the Rover and Wagon price increases are a bit of a surprise.

spyder918

Quote from: Ryan on October 08, 2020, 08:00:54 PM
Quote from: efhughes3 on October 06, 2020, 07:53:10 PM

Some have reported that the notification is delayed. Either way today I noticed that the RadRover is now $1,599, the RadWagon is now $1,699 and the RadMission is now $1,099: https://bit.ly/3jPr4jq

Not surprised about the Mission, but the Rover and Wagon price increases are a bit of a surprise.

Wow..glad I bought mine when I did.

Does anyone happen to know who makes the rear racks for the RRover?  Trying to see if I can order it directly from who makes them.
I've looked at the 3rd party rear racks and I don't like how almost all of them have curved edges.  I like the flatness of the RRover racks.

radrover4fun

I have been checking daily as well, I signed up for your notifications thanks.  I am wanting a radrover orange rear rack and a premium headlight.

Mountaintrails

I was notified and ordered emediately, I received everything quickly. Worked great for me.