News:

Welcome Rad Power Bike owners!

Buying a Rad Power Bike? Support the forum and use my affiliate link: https://bit.ly/2VMSVHl

Be sure to sign up for a free account to see posted images.

Note: To help support to ongoing costs of running
the site we use Amazon affiliate links.

Main Menu

Bikeroo Senior Saddle or Cloud 9

Started by Tim50, September 18, 2020, 07:44:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic Rad E-Bike April 2024 Promotion

Tim50

I recently took delivery of a RadCity ST. I live the bike BUT the seat is like a rock. I am a senior looking for comfort. I am considering at the Bikeroo Senior and the Cloud 9. Both seem to fill the need  for a more comfortable seat. What are any fellow members experiences with these saddles? I am going to try a saddle first in hopes I can avoid the post purchase. What model does anyone suggest? The Cloud 9 has multiple options as does the Bikeroo. There price points are similar so I am looking to buy comfort & quality. Thanks in advance for and suggestions and input! Stay safe!

TDR

My Girlfriend has the Bikeroo seat on her RadCity ST, I have the Cloud 9 on my RadCity. Both are comfortable seats. I would go with the Cloud 9 as it seams better built. The Bikeroo seat had a spring that became unseated after a couple of months of riding. 

Tim50

I pulled the trigger today on the Cloud 9 suspension. I over analyze EVERYTHING! LOL I enjoy riding my RadCity to much to not be comfortable in the saddle! I am hoping the saddle does the trick before I have to spend $109 on a seatpost! There is a reason the seatposts are "Sold Out"!

TDR

I have the Suntour suspension post in addition to the Cloud 9 saddle. I you go to the Suntour website, they will give you a 10% discount on your 1st purchase.

Tim50

Thanks for the reply & heads up! I love my RadCity I am just disappointed that Rad did not take saddle comfort into account building this great bike. There is a reason the seatpost is sold out! I find myself taking longer rides with my Rad so comfort is a priority. I am hoping the Cloud 9 will remedy the comfort issue before having to drop another $109 on the seatpost.