News:

Welcome Rad Power Bike owners!

Buying a Rad Power Bike? Support the forum and use my affiliate link: https://bit.ly/2VMSVHl

Be sure to sign up for a free account to see posted images.

Note: To help support to ongoing costs of running
the site we use Amazon affiliate links.

Main Menu

Introduction. RadRunner1 in Norfolk, VA.

Started by sc00ter, September 13, 2020, 08:26:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic Rad E-Bike April 2024 Promotion

sc00ter

Just saying hey and a little info on me. First, I love motor scooters. Always owned one even when I had motorcycles. Also always owned bicycles. Have a swing bike for my acoustic bicycle. I now also have a RadRunner 1. Bought it this year to replace a Pedego CityCommuter. Wanted something with 20" wheels. I'm picture dumb and still have a OLD phone but my Runner has a SHAD motorcycle trunk mounted to the back. It looks almost factory. My commute is 14 miles each way and I try to ride the Runner as much as possible. I get exercise (use level 3 PAS) and I find riding very relaxing. Currently have around 200 on the ebike. I hope to contribute something useful to the site. Thanks for having me!

Ryan

Quote from: sc00ter on September 13, 2020, 08:26:31 PM
Just saying hey and a little info on me. First, I love motor scooters. Always owned one even when I had motorcycles. Also always owned bicycles. Have a swing bike for my acoustic bicycle. I now also have a RadRunner 1. Bought it this year to replace a Pedego CityCommuter. Wanted something with 20" wheels. I'm picture dumb and still have a OLD phone but my Runner has a SHAD motorcycle trunk mounted to the back. It looks almost factory. My commute is 14 miles each way and I try to ride the Runner as much as possible. I get exercise (use level 3 PAS) and I find riding very relaxing. Currently have around 200 on the ebike. I hope to contribute something useful to the site. Thanks for having me!

Welcome to the forum!

sc00ter

So my man purse needs commanded something bigger. I currently have a SHAD SH26 "motorcycle" trunk on my RadRunner. I just ordered a SH34 so I can have more space. The nice thing is all the SHAD trunks share the same mounting plate up to a SH37, so I don't have to mess with the mounting plate I already have on the ebike. The numbers in the SHAD line-up represent liter capacity. So I now have secure, dry 34 liters of storage. I don't think the trunk looks to large or weird on the ebike.

Radillac

Welcome to the forum. I'm in Norfolk, also. The only other Rad I have seen around was a Radmini.