News:

Welcome Rad Power Bike owners!

Buying a Rad Power Bike? Support the forum and use my affiliate link: https://bit.ly/2VMSVHl

Be sure to sign up for a free account to see posted images.

Note: To help support to ongoing costs of running
the site we use Amazon affiliate links.

Main Menu

Lets track delivery schedules

Started by zed, August 26, 2020, 04:50:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic Rad E-Bike April 2024 Promotion

jbfoster

I ordered my Rad Rover 5 Aug 4th. Just got my shipping notification today. Says delivery 9/21. From what I see here I an not holding my breath that it will be here on 9/21.

Jim

George3

Quote from: jbfoster on September 17, 2020, 04:47:22 PM
I ordered my Rad Rover 5 Aug 4th. Just got my shipping notification today. Says delivery 9/21. From what I see here I an not holding my breath that it will be here on 9/21.

Jim

Jim,

Log into FedEx with the tracking number of the shipment.  On the top of the tracking form if it says, " Label created, shipment information sent to FedEx" then the bike has not been shipped.  You actually can see, generally on a daily basis, how the shipment is moving towards you. If it's not moving, FedEx doesn't have the bike.

George

jbfoster

Ya that's normal. Most items I order online will say Label Created then after a day or so it finally starts moving. From what I have read here there have been some delays so I am expecting it could take some time to start moving my way.

Jim

JimNAmyZ

Ordered RadRover and an ST on August 9th, just got email today, 9/17, that the Rover has a fedex number.  It's getting close, cant wait!

jbfoster

Just got a email from Fedex that my bike was picked up and it will be here Monday. The app I use on my phone to track packages says Monday. The Fedex website says Wednesday. I doubt it will be here Monday.

Jim

George3

Mine is supposed to be here on Tuesday, according to FedEx website.... we will just have to hold our breath.....

George

CG31

Mine is in transit on its way to Mississippi. The FedEx system said it was in Utah earlier and now in Nebraska.

EchoCharlie

Quote from: EchoCharlie on September 15, 2020, 09:05:32 PM
Quote from: George3 on September 15, 2020, 03:24:32 PM
Quote from: EchoCharlie on September 11, 2020, 10:20:58 PM
Quote from: George3 on September 09, 2020, 05:19:26 PM

Got the same email today as well....sorry to hear about your ST delay.... I am just hoping after 7 weeks the Rover comes in mid September, whatever that means exactly......

I got the same email on Wednesday for my order of a Radrover 5 and a ST.  I got another email today with the tracking number for the 5 and it says it should be here on 9/15.

Did you receive the Rover today ( 15 Sep) ?    I was supposed to get mine today, FedEx has come and gone, no bike. Tracking says delivery today but the same message has stayed saying label created....

George

Nope! Didn't get it today but I honestly wasn't putting a lot of trust on this since I didn't notice any update for 3 days since the tracking number was issued. I got an update late on 9/14 saying that the bike was actually picked up by FedEx and that it will now be here by EOB on 9/17. That seems more accurate based on average shipping times to SoCal from the PacNW.
Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to get back to stalking FedEx trucks driving around my neighborhood...

It finally arrived today.   ;D
3 days later than initial estimate but then again, the whole west coast is on fire, so...

Jaime Northrup Riese

I placed an order for the Rad Wagon in late May. I'm still waiting. It's supposed to be delivered in Sept. Has anyone received their Radwagon yet?

Mamadee

Quote from: Jaime Northrup Riese on September 18, 2020, 09:01:02 PM
I placed an order for the Rad Wagon in late May. I'm still waiting. It's supposed to be delivered in Sept. Has anyone received their Radwagon yet?
Hi Jaime,

I ordered in June & received the bike today.

Still haven't gotten my accessories though [emoji3525]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hernan

I order my wagon on June, sadly Is not been shipped yet, yesterday i send and email and the response is that maybe end of the month or beginning of October, :( not to much a response on the email the mention that covid 19 and all the 2020 stuff for the delay, the other thing I'm from Canada, Vancouver :( hope get my bike soon :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NotAppearingInThisThread

My bike started moving within the FedEx system about a week after the shipping label was created, now on track for delivery this Monday. Hope everyone's bikes start moving soon.

NotAppearingInThisThread

Got mine today too, wasn't expecting weekend delivery!

Kzza100

Ordered a radrover 5 august 18 they told me late sept  Shipped out sep 23rd left warehouse