News:

Welcome Rad Power Bike owners!

Buying a Rad Power Bike? Support the forum and use my affiliate link: https://bit.ly/2VMSVHl

Be sure to sign up for a free account to see posted images.

Note: To help support to ongoing costs of running
the site we use Amazon affiliate links.

Main Menu

Lets track delivery schedules

Started by zed, August 26, 2020, 04:50:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic Rad E-Bike April 2024 Promotion

Jr Samples

I got an email yesterday saying I should expect my 2 Rovers in late September. Ordered 8/18.  2 or so weeks then.

Can't come soon enough!

jbfoster

I received a email Wednesday saying my Rad Rover is on track to ship late September. I ordered August 4th.

Jim

EchoCharlie

Quote from: George3 on September 09, 2020, 05:19:26 PM

Got the same email today as well....sorry to hear about your ST delay.... I am just hoping after 7 weeks the Rover comes in mid September, whatever that means exactly......

I got the same email on Wednesday for my order of a Radrover 5 and a ST.  I got another email today with the tracking number for the 5 and it says it should be here on 9/15.

George3

Got the same email with a FedEx tracking number and a delivery date of 15 Sep.  FedEx, however, says a label was created and shipment info was sent but there is no sign or indication of movement from Sumner, WA.

So, FedEx says 15 Sep so I will just calmly wait it out ..... not that I have much choice. 

George

CG31

Same here, my Radrover 5 is supposed to be her the 15th. Now for the ST who knows.

Mamadee

My radwagon is finally preparing for shipment!!! [emoji847]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

faiello

Rad Mini 4 to be delivered tomorrow 9/16. Delivered :)

George3

Quote from: EchoCharlie on September 11, 2020, 10:20:58 PM

Got the same email today as well....sorry to hear about your ST delay.... I am just hoping after 7 weeks the Rover comes in mid September, whatever that means exactly......

I got the same email on Wednesday for my order of a Radrover 5 and a ST.  I got another email today with the tracking number for the 5 and it says it should be here on 9/15.

Did you receive the Rover today ( 15 Sep) ?    I was supposed to get mine today, FedEx has come and gone, no bike. Tracking says delivery today but the same message has stayed saying label created....

George

NotAppearingInThisThread

Quote from: George3 on September 15, 2020, 03:24:32 PM

Did you receive the Rover today ( 15 Sep) ?    I was supposed to get mine today, FedEx has come and gone, no bike. Tracking says delivery today but the same message has stayed saying label created....

George

This is the same for me, just sent an email to customer service to see what's up.

CG31

No mine didn't come today either. Fedex now says tommorow sometime. But to be fair we were under a Hurricane warning.

George3

FedEx now says, pending. There is still no tracking history as there usually is, just the same " shipping information sent to FedEx" and fortunately we don't get hurricanes here in El Paso.  Hope you are doing well.

EchoCharlie

Quote from: George3 on September 15, 2020, 03:24:32 PM

George

Nope! Didn't get it today but I honestly wasn't putting a lot of trust on this since I didn't notice any update for 3 days since the tracking number was issued. I got an update late on 9/14 saying that the bike was actually picked up by FedEx and that it will now be here by EOB on 9/17. That seems more accurate based on average shipping times to SoCal from the PacNW.
Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to get back to stalking FedEx trucks driving around my neighborhood...

kas87

Ordered a Rover 7/29. Received the shipping email on 9/10. No updates on the FedEx tracking since then. Rad says FedEx has my bike, FedEx says Rad still hasn't dropped it off. Then Rad blamed it on the fires in the PNW. I'm only on the other side of the mountains in WA State, and have had three packages that shipped after my Rover that actually had to travel through the wildfires in Oregon that were already delivered by FedEx. Very frustrating. I could've driven to the other side and picked it up myself by now, but I can't do that because FedEx and Rad are just pointing fingers at each other.

George3

Kas87,

I have the same exact situation as you.  Ordered Rover on 7/29, was notified by Rad that it was shipped on 10 Sep. FedEx tracking showed no movement only that a label was created.  Called Rad on 14 Sep, they said not to worry, bike was on its way and would be delivered on 15 Sep. It, of course, never arrived.  Called again, Rad said I would have to wait until 16 Sep once the delivery date had passed. I waited and called again and was moved to a "Second Tier" representative who informed me that the bike was still at its warehouse and had never left due to, as you say, the fires and problems associated with them. 

Today, FedEx still shows only label created, no movement.  This is really disappointing and frustrating as I have my fat bike rack mounted and ready to go on a trip but we can't go until the bike arrives. 

This is no way to run a railroad.... Rad has made no effort,in my view, to either explain or remedy this situation. Kind of puts a damper on getting my first e-bike......

George

503larryp

1st post!
Ordered 2 Mini ST's on 8-28 with build and delivery.  Notified today they can be delivered tomorrow.
Nice job RAD!