News:

Welcome Rad Power Bike owners!

Buying a Rad Power Bike? Support the forum and use my affiliate link: https://bit.ly/2VMSVHl

Be sure to sign up for a free account to see posted images.

Note: To help support to ongoing costs of running
the site we use Amazon affiliate links.

Main Menu

Lets track delivery schedules

Started by zed, August 26, 2020, 04:50:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic Rad E-Bike April 2024 Promotion

zed

That's a bummer! If only FedEx knew the heart burn on those delays. But hey looks like it's almost there :)

Some step throughs in August were delivered as early as 10 days ! Looks like some models are come "through" literally

faiello

Now scheduled for Wednesday 9/9. The other bike Mini 4 still hasn't shipped yet.

Update: Mini ST 2 arrived this morning 9/9. Mini 4 will ship mid to late September per RAD's response to my email asking when it will be shipped.

CG31

Ordered a Radrover 5 and ST July 31; still waiting. I inquired a while back, they told me late Sept for the 5 and probably early Oct for the ST. Hope they can get here earlier.

distantbeats

Ordered my RadRover 5 on Sept 7th. Was told "October." Waiting for any signs of life, but it looks like probably 6-8 weeks at the moment.

George3

CG31,

Ordered my Rover on 29 July, two days before you did.  Will be interesting to see who gets theirs first......

George

totsubo

Ordered two Radwagon 4s on July 29, 2020 (shipment to Atlanta, GA). The website said they'd "ship in September" if ordered today.

Mamadee

Hey all,

I ordered my rad wagon on June 6. I Haven't received a shipping confirmation.

Has anyone received their bike or a shipping date?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hernan

I order my rad wagon 4 on jun 15, I send a message to rad and they say that they will be shipping mid/end of September, they already put the video assembly instruction, then i hope to receive the shipping notification soon :)

CG31

Just received and email today saying my Radrover 5 is scheduled to deliver mid September but crap the Radrover ST has been pushed out to mid October. This is BS, I cancelled a trip in mid to late September and rescheduled it in mid to late October because of these stupid bikes.

George3

Got the same email today as well....sorry to hear about your ST delay.... I am just hoping after 7 weeks the Rover comes in mid September, whatever that means exactly......

Dave R

I ordered a RadRover5 on August 17th with a delivery date in September...

Received an email today, all excited, thinking it was shipping info... But it was a message that I could expect it in "late September" and that they would let me know if anything changed. 

Still trying to learn patience...

Dan B

Ordered my City ST on July 13th, notice of delivery on Sept. 8th.  (7 weeks)

faiello

Tracking number assigned today for my Rad Mini 4 purchased 8/10 but not in FedEx system yet.

totsubo

Quote from: totsubo on September 09, 2020, 12:46:08 PM
Ordered two Radwagon 4s on July 29, 2020 (shipment to Atlanta, GA). The website said they'd "ship in September" if ordered today.

Received an email saying my order will ship late September.

My order is for two white Radwagon 4s.

Mamadee

[mention]totsubo [/mention] i received the same email today.

Im getting a little impatient lol