News:

Welcome Rad Power Bike owners!

Buying a Rad Power Bike? Support the forum and use my affiliate link: https://bit.ly/2VMSVHl

Be sure to sign up for a free account to see posted images.

Note: To help support to ongoing costs of running
the site we use Amazon affiliate links.

Main Menu

Lets track delivery schedules

Started by zed, August 26, 2020, 04:50:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic Rad E-Bike April 2024 Promotion

zed

Hey Fellow Rad owners -

I was wondering if theres a way we can track the backlog and see which are the latest orders that are getting shipped. Just trying to gauge the backlog.

I placed my order on 13th for Radmini but have no idea when i will get it. Can someone who just got a radmini delivery tell their order dates if they dont mind ?

Dan B

Quote from: zed on August 26, 2020, 04:50:51 PM
Hey Fellow Rad owners -

I was wondering if theres a way we can track the backlog and see which are the latest orders that are getting shipped. Just trying to gauge the backlog.

I placed my order on 13th for Radmini but have no idea when i will get it. Can someone who just got a radmini delivery tell their order dates if they dont mind ?
I placed my order on July 7th and received my Rad Rover on August 24th..little less than 7 weeks..

Gene Pozniakoff

Ordered Rad Rover 7/2, said delivery in September, delivered August 25th.

faiello

I ordered a Mini and Mini ST on Aug. 10th hope to see them soon.

faiello

I got a notice today that my Mini ST has shipped, estimated delivery Sept 4th we are on the east coast. The Mini is being prepared for shipping so should ship soon.

zed

Thanks : faiello for the confirmation. That was pretty quick.

I ordered the mini on 13th. They emailed me likely mid sept. So the wait is on. Looks like the ST has a shorter wait time.

Happy riding.

Torlando

Ordered July 6 received August 26th (2 rad runner 1's)

EchoCharlie

I ordered two RadRovers (5 and ST1) on August 3. The site said expected delivery in September... Counting down the days. I'm in Southern California.

Altema

I ordered my RadMini 4 on July 31st, and it was delivered on Aug 21st.

xsillyclownx

Ordered (1) RadRunner on 7/15, received email and text on 8/21 that it shipped and took receipt on 8/27 (Iowa). So happy with the purchase!

Watsot

Ordered wifes radrover st on 07/30.    Will post when I get shipping notification.

faiello

My Rad Mini ST2 left the Fedex facility in TACOMA, WA today at 5:44am. Unless they are going to fly it to the east coast I don't expect it to be hear by the promised date of 9/4.

chartmarker@cox.net

Wife ordered her Radcity ST3 on Aug.6 and the Bike was delivered on Aug 28th. She retires Oct 2 and we will be doing lots of traveling and riding.

AzRadtrek

I ordered two Rad Minis (1 Mini4 and one ST2) on 6/28.  Commitment was "September Delivery".  I received the black Mini4 on 8/5 and the White ST2 on 8/27 so they essentially over achieved.  I would also say I have been immensely happy.  I have 200 miles on the Mini4 in the first month. 

faiello

As I thought the FedEx delivery date of 9/4 didn't happen now they say delivery pending. uggh