News:

Welcome Rad Power Bike owners!

Buying a Rad Power Bike? Support the forum and use my affiliate link: https://bit.ly/2VMSVHl

Be sure to sign up for a free account to see posted images.

Note: To help support to ongoing costs of running
the site we use Amazon affiliate links.

Main Menu

Introduce yourself!

Started by Ryan, November 28, 2018, 08:18:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic Rad E-Bike April 2024 Promotion

Ryan

Quote from: Brent on April 28, 2020, 10:19:13 AM
Hi. I'm Brent from Port Williams Nova Scotia.  My wife and I are awaiting our new 2020 Rad bikes. ( Rad Rover for me and a mini for her).  We are retired and just moved to Annapolis Valley and looking forward to exploring the countryside and trails.

Welcome Brent, thanks for joining us! Let me know if you have any questions about your Rad after you get them. You're going to love them!

johndforney

Hello, I'm John from Bellevue, WA.  I bought a RAD Mini 4 in March 2020.  Only 50 miles thus far, but love it.  Fun adding accessories.

Ryan

Quote from: johndforney on April 30, 2020, 05:30:17 PM
Hello, I'm John from Bellevue, WA.  I bought a RAD Mini 4 in March 2020.  Only 50 miles thus far, but love it.  Fun adding accessories.

Welcome John, thanks for joining. Glad you're enjoying your RadMini.

jp5507

Hi Everyone, My name is Jerry, and I live in Irvine, CA. Just ordered (back-ordered) my first Rad Rover. My brother bought one a couple of years ago, has over 4000 miles on it, and loves it. Can't wait!

Ryan

Quote from: jp5507 on May 01, 2020, 11:09:57 AM
Hi Everyone, My name is Jerry, and I live in Irvine, CA. Just ordered (back-ordered) my first Rad Rover. My brother bought one a couple of years ago, has over 4000 miles on it, and loves it. Can't wait!

Welcome Jerry! Hope it doesn't take too long to get your Rover. So many of the ebike brands are all in the same boat with limited bikes in stock. Enjoy!

Gene Pozniakoff

Good Morning from St.Louis, Missouri.
Just purchased two Rad City Bikes, one step through in white for Debbie and a black Rad City for me. Shipping and set up will be my responsibility.
Any hints or advice for an easy set up procedure?
Thanks a lot, Geno

Ryan

Quote from: Gene Pozniakoff on May 02, 2020, 07:12:17 AM
Good Morning from St.Louis, Missouri.
Just purchased two Rad City Bikes, one step through in white for Debbie and a black Rad City for me. Shipping and set up will be my responsibility.
Any hints or advice for an easy set up procedure?
Thanks a lot, Geno

Welcome and congrats! The videos by Rad Power Bikes are extremely helpful, just pause as needed as you go along. It's not too hard at all. I also highly recommend reading the user manual front to back. There is some valuable information in there.

TDR

Tom here from the Toledo Ohio area. Like Gene, just purchased a Rad City step thru (White) for the Girl Friend and a Rad City 4 for me. Been riding the step thru for a couple of weeks and really enjoy it! My bike should be here Tuesday. It will be fun to ride together. We're in our early 60's and wanted to be able to enjoy some of the awesome bike trails in the area while getting some exercise. So far so good.

Ryan

Quote from: TDR on May 03, 2020, 08:56:28 AM
Tom here from the Toledo Ohio area. Like Gene, just purchased a Rad City step thru (White) for the Girl Friend and a Rad City 4 for me. Been riding the step thru for a couple of weeks and really enjoy it! My bike should be here Tuesday. It will be fun to ride together. We're in our early 60's and wanted to be able to enjoy some of the awesome bike trails in the area while getting some exercise. So far so good.

Welcome Tom! It really is such a fun thing to be able to enjoy with other people. A motor is a great equalizer  8)

remmiw

Eric here from Utah.  Radrunner is on it's way, should be here Wednesday.  Got the green, thinking about going with a semi military look (green bags & such) but would like to add some orange to help it pop with the orange that is already there.

Ryan

Quote from: remmiw on May 04, 2020, 04:30:23 PM
Eric here from Utah.  Radrunner is on it's way, should be here Wednesday.  Got the green, thinking about going with a semi military look (green bags & such) but would like to add some orange to help it pop with the orange that is already there.

Thanks for joining Eric - I really like the green they chose for the RadRunner. Share pictures when you get it decked out. Enjoy!

Kre8tiv1

Hi!  I just received my green Rad Runner after a week of delays from FedEx.  Took my first ride and I love it!!  Bought the center console, but don't care for it so much and will return.  What are smallish alternatives for storage?

Ryan

Quote from: Kre8tiv1 on May 05, 2020, 03:37:53 PM
Hi!  I just received my green Rad Runner after a week of delays from FedEx.  Took my first ride and I love it!!  Bought the center console, but don't care for it so much and will return.  What are smallish alternatives for storage?

Congrats! What don't you like about the center console? That might help to figure out what other storage options might be good. For us we just bought this alternative phone bag for our RadWagon (not positive if the geometry of the Runner would be problematic): https://amzn.to/2YEZEVl It actually provides a decent amount of space for some small items. Otherwise for the rear rack look at panniers. I know some people like the offerings from Roswheel and they make some green ones that might look cool with the green RadRunner: https://amzn.to/35Ln5hD Otherwise you might want to look at options that would mount in front of the handlebars.

Hope this helps, let me know if you have any further questions.

Brent

New owner of Rover 5 from the beautiful Annapolis Valley in Nova Scotia.  In fact my wife and I each got Rad bikes last week ( hers is a mini step thru).  Wondering if anyone has access to touch up paint?  Her bike came with some minor damage to the paint, both white and black parts.

Kre8tiv1

Quote from: Ryan on May 05, 2020, 06:07:45 PM
Quote from: Kre8tiv1 on May 05, 2020, 03:37:53 PM

Congrats! What don't you like about the center console? That might help to figure out what other storage options might be good. For us we just bought this alternative phone bag for our RadWagon (not positive if the geometry of the Runner would be problematic): https://amzn.to/2YEZEVl It actually provides a decent amount of space for some small items. Otherwise for the rear rack look at panniers. I know some people like the offerings from Roswheel and they make some green ones that might look cool with the green RadRunner: https://amzn.to/35Ln5hD Otherwise you might want to look at options that would mount in front of the handlebars.

Hope this helps, let me know if you have any further questions.

Hi Ryan,

The center console is too big.  One of the reasons for purchasing the Runner was the step-thru feature. Not possible to do with the console installed.  I really want something smallish.  The panniers look big.  Maybe not tho.  Also need some mirrors.