Author Topic: Introduce yourself!  (Read 117067 times)

Stinky

• View Profile
Re: Introduce yourself!
« Reply #60 on: February 09, 2020, 09:37:56 AM »
Hi, we’ve ordered a rover and a rover step-thru.
Excited!
I’m 5’3” and they say the height minimum is 5’4” but I measured where my current bike seat sits and it seems fine.

Any thoughts anyone?

Ryan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 10, 2020, 06:13:16 PM »
Welcome to the forum! Thanks for joining. Great to have someone from what I hear is one of the happiest countries. I'm sure the Rhino will only increase this 8)

Greetings from Finland, one new Rad ebike owner here also. Bought a RadRhino 2019 with 750W motor in January and done 70 km (around 43 miles) so far. Enjoying each one :) Hoping to find good tips and help from this forum.

Ryan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 10, 2020, 06:15:45 PM »
I think you'll likely be fine as long as you're a bit agile though the step-thru will probably be easier. Let us know how it fits when it arrives! Thanks for joining the forum as well.

Hi, we’ve ordered a rover and a rover step-thru.
Excited!
I’m 5’3” and they say the height minimum is 5’4” but I measured where my current bike seat sits and it seems fine.

Any thoughts anyone?

deucesw

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 11, 2020, 09:07:11 AM »
Hello, from Edmonds, WA; I'm Greg and the owner of a Rad Mini Step-thru that serves to make biking around here (quite hilly), a very pleasant experience!
Our daughter and grand-daughter live near Oley, PA, so we have a Mini to enjoy while we are there visiting them......although my wife has a difficult time
with it compared to the Step-thru.  The challenges of getting old!
My next priority is to equip both with handlebar mirrors.

sloppy

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 19, 2020, 06:18:20 AM »
Hello.  Matt from NEOhio.  purchased a radwagon arrived on Monday and have been enjoying it. 

Ryan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: February 19, 2020, 05:02:54 PM »
Hello, from Edmonds, WA; I'm Greg and the owner of a Rad Mini Step-thru that serves to make biking around here (quite hilly), a very pleasant experience!
Our daughter and grand-daughter live near Oley, PA, so we have a Mini to enjoy while we are there visiting them......although my wife has a difficult time
with it compared to the Step-thru.  The challenges of getting old!
My next priority is to equip both with handlebar mirrors.
Welcome to the forum! The mirrors are so great to have safety wise.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Ryan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: February 19, 2020, 05:03:49 PM »
Hello.  Matt from NEOhio.  purchased a radwagon arrived on Monday and have been enjoying it.
Welcome Matt! Hope the weather is cooperating so you can get out and ride. The RadWagon is awesome.

sloppy

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: February 20, 2020, 05:17:05 AM »
Yeah weather has been pretty good.  at least for Ohio and February  anyway.  lol..

Nashvilletoba

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: March 06, 2020, 12:58:29 PM »
Hi! Just finished putting my RadRover5 together - can't wait to take down to the beach here in Carlsbad, CA!
Proud owner of a 2020 RadRover5

Ryan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: March 07, 2020, 09:27:35 AM »
Hi! Just finished putting my RadRover5 together - can't wait to take down to the beach here in Carlsbad, CA!

Welcome to the forum! You're going to love the Rover.

RoysRT

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: March 18, 2020, 02:18:30 PM »
Hello: I'm Roy and I have a Mini 4 which was delivered on Tuesday, March 10. Today, Wednesday, March 18 it has 54 miles on it. It came with a damaged (in shipping) handlebar stem/tube for which Rad has already sent a replacement. I am able to ride it but can't get the handlebars to fold down without a pry bar. I will probably be installing the new stem/tube tomorrow. Other than that, I'm extremely pleased with the Rad Mini. More Later.

Ryan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: March 18, 2020, 08:08:27 PM »
Welcome Roy! Good to hear Rad continues to take care of their customers. This seems like the norm. 54 miles in 8 days ain't bad  8)

Hello: I'm Roy and I have a Mini 4 which was delivered on Tuesday, March 10. Today, Wednesday, March 18 it has 54 miles on it. It came with a damaged (in shipping) handlebar stem/tube for which Rad has already sent a replacement. I am able to ride it but can't get the handlebars to fold down without a pry bar. I will probably be installing the new stem/tube tomorrow. Other than that, I'm extremely pleased with the Rad Mini. More Later.

TerryV6

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: March 20, 2020, 06:45:24 PM »
Hi, I’m Terry.  I’m from Appleton, Wisconsin.  My wife and I just purchased 2 rad minis and are super fired up.

Ryan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: March 21, 2020, 07:17:42 AM »
Hi, I’m Terry.  I’m from Appleton, Wisconsin.  My wife and I just purchased 2 rad minis and are super fired up.
Terry, welcome! We're in Wausau but have family in Appleton. Looking forward to some warmer temperatures this week.

jeff.smith

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: April 17, 2020, 10:27:35 AM »
Hello to all.

I have owned a RadRover since December of 2016 and just came across this forum. I'm from Tallahassee, FL and my wife and I are almost retired ebikers and RVers.

Rad Power Bikes Owners Forum

« Reply #74 on: April 17, 2020, 10:27:35 AM »