Author Topic: Introduce yourself!  (Read 116948 times)

Radillac

• View Profile
Re: Introduce yourself!
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2019, 05:20:36 PM »
Hi everyone, I'm Ron and I am in Norfolk, Virginia. I am the proud owner of a 2018 Radrover (I posted a pic in the "Pride and Joy" section, btw). I got her late in 2018 (September) so the weather has not been on my side but I have managed to put 815 miles on it and looking forward to more rides now that the weather is improving.

Ryan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2019, 11:56:48 AM »
Hi everyone, I'm Ron and I am in Norfolk, Virginia. I am the proud owner of a 2018 Radrover (I posted a pic in the "Pride and Joy" section, btw). I got her late in 2018 (September) so the weather has not been on my side but I have managed to put 815 miles on it and looking forward to more rides now that the weather is improving.

Welcome! Loved the picture of your bike, especially the pedals. We too are hoping to put on many more miles this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ryan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 30, 2019, 08:09:19 PM »
We've had a handful of new members in the past couple of weeks so thank you to everyone who has joined. My goal with the forum is to help others find information about Rad Power Bikes and connect with others. I invite you to introduce yourself in this thread and maybe even share a picture.

As a reminder one of the best ways I think to use the forum is through the mobile app called Tapatalk. If you search for Rad Owners you'll be able to find it and login. It's a great way to interact on a mobile device and is a much easier way of sharing pictures.

Welcome again to everyone!

-Ryan

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

heydavebell

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 04, 2019, 04:39:13 AM »
Hey, Dave here from Louisville, KY USA. Got a 2018 RadWagon just over a month ago with plans to replace my car on local trips and commute to work. Put about 350 miles on it since purchase. Love the bike and love the forum.

Ryan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2019, 03:39:35 PM »
Hey, Dave here from Louisville, KY USA. Got a 2018 RadWagon just over a month ago with plans to replace my car on local trips and commute to work. Put about 350 miles on it since purchase. Love the bike and love the forum.
Welcome Dave! We too have replaced many of our local trips with our Rad Wagon. 350 miles in just a month is a great start!

Awchief

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 18, 2019, 02:20:22 PM »
Thank you for the add, new to the world of electric bikes and still educating myself prior to my purchase. Considering the Radmini. My legs are a bit to short for the Rover to be safe and comfortable getting on and off.

Ryan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 18, 2019, 06:54:40 PM »
Thank you for the add, new to the world of electric bikes and still educating myself prior to my purchase. Considering the Radmini. My legs are a bit to short for the Rover to be safe and comfortable getting on and off.

Welcome! I am totally bias but Rad Power Bikes strike the perfect balance between cost and still getting a decent bike. We absolutely love our Rad Wagon (2200 miles+) and I hope to eventually get a Mini or Rover sometime after we have a child. Only maintenance I've had to do is tighten spokes and replace the rear brake pads. Let me know if you have any questions, I too did a bunch of research before purchasing.

Moxie

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 25, 2019, 10:42:56 AM »
Hi, new member from Skagit Valley, WA.  I’m in my late 60s and my wife and I are thoroughly enjoying our matching 2019 City step-throughs.  We’ve been out of the cycling scene for a long time, and since retiring we tried getting back into it.  Unfortunately, there’s a steep up-hill section to get back to our house and it sucked all of the fun out of the ride to struggle with that last stretch.  That is, until we got the Rad bikes.

We’ve been hitting the local streets and designated bike trails in order to get comfortable before venturing out into traffic, but we look forward to many trips. We intend to take these with us camping in our small RV so we can explore different areas without needing to tow our car.

Thanks for this forum; I hope it becomes a vibrant community of like-minded people.  I’m also in the FB Rad group, but there’s no comparison to the benefits one gets from a well-run forum.
2019 Rad City Stepthrough

Ryan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 25, 2019, 08:26:16 PM »
Hi, new member from Skagit Valley, WA.  I’m in my late 60s and my wife and I are thoroughly enjoying our matching 2019 City step-throughs.  We’ve been out of the cycling scene for a long time, and since retiring we tried getting back into it.  Unfortunately, there’s a steep up-hill section to get back to our house and it sucked all of the fun out of the ride to struggle with that last stretch.  That is, until we got the Rad bikes.

We’ve been hitting the local streets and designated bike trails in order to get comfortable before venturing out into traffic, but we look forward to many trips. We intend to take these with us camping in our small RV so we can explore different areas without needing to tow our car.

Thanks for this forum; I hope it becomes a vibrant community of like-minded people.  I’m also in the FB Rad group, but there’s no comparison to the benefits one gets from a well-run forum.
Awesome! It is so great to hear stories of people getting outside with the help of electric bikes. Taking them with a camper sounds like a fun adventure, would be great to see some pictures of your setup with the camper. Thanks for joining the forum.

Outlaw704

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 03, 2019, 08:16:20 PM »
Terry from Austin, TX. RadWag owner for one day.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ryan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 05, 2019, 05:43:44 AM »
Terry from Austin, TX. RadWag owner for one day.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Welcome and thanks for joining!

Boycech

• View Profile
Introduce yourself!
« Reply #26 on: July 17, 2019, 08:53:42 AM »
Hi, I’m Chad from St. Paul, MN. I Love my 2019 Radrover! I’ve put about 100 miles on it this past week.

« Last Edit: July 17, 2019, 08:59:23 AM by Boycech »

Ryan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 17, 2019, 12:06:58 PM »
Hi, I’m Chad from St. Paul, MN. I Love my 2019 Radrover! I’ve put about 100 miles on it this past week.

Welcome Chad! It's certainly peak riding season here in the midwest (I'm in Wisconsin). Nice view and looks like a pretty comfy seat you've put on.

Hehateme

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 17, 2019, 09:11:24 PM »
Hello
I’m in Kent WA. I’ve been riding Maple valley single track. Also Palouse to Cascade rail to trail. It’s about 40 miles from rattlesnake ridge to the snoqualmie train tunnel and back.
I like these renthal bars and Chester pedals.

Hehateme

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 17, 2019, 09:20:16 PM »

I went with these Spyke disc brakes, the stock ones were pretty annoying to adjust properly.
I wish I could find a decent fork that didn’t cost $500:(

Rad Power Bikes Owners Forum

« Reply #29 on: July 17, 2019, 09:20:16 PM »