News:

Welcome Rad Power Bike owners!

Buying a Rad Power Bike? Support the forum and use my affiliate link: https://bit.ly/2VMSVHl

Be sure to sign up for a free account to see posted images.

Note: To help support to ongoing costs of running
the site we use Amazon affiliate links.

Main Menu

Anyone else full of Rage over the RADwagon 4 tire problem solution?

Started by Rondell, September 08, 2022, 10:00:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic Rad E-Bike April 2024 Promotion

Trogster

Just received notification from Rad via email that my replacement tires are on their way.  So it looks like Canadians will start seeing their replacement rubber soon (at least on the West Coast).

Curious, has anyone received notification that their RW4 warranty will be extended to compensate for months of downtime?

RW4ken

I received my repair kit today in UK I will probably keep the tyres and tubes as spare's. Happy with the mc tyres got on there at the moment. No mention of extending warranty for the 8 months since mine went bang. Just sent phone holder as complimentary.

Trogster

Just received an update from Rad.....  all RW4's that have been impacted by the tire (tyre) fiasco will see their bike warranty extended to March 2024.

No action required....Rads files have been updated accordingly.

ericwn

Following up on this, while the initial issue was very frustrating, I am more than satisfied with the solution for the moment. Rad shipped the new components to me and the velofix technician came onsite to install them. Great service overall. I had a few warmer days here in Ontario already that allowed me to ride and test and the wagon rides very well now.