News:

Welcome Rad Power Bike owners!

Buying a Rad Power Bike? Support the forum and use my affiliate link: https://bit.ly/2VMSVHl

Be sure to sign up for a free account to see posted images.

Note: To help support to ongoing costs of running
the site we use Amazon affiliate links.

Main Menu

Ergon grips

Started by antrev, August 20, 2020, 06:43:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic Rad E-Bike April 2024 Promotion

antrev

Hi guys, I wish to put Ergon grips on my new RadMini 4 but I notice that the two original grips on my bike are different sizes. The right one is smaller because of the throttle. Most of the grips from Ergon come both the same size but there is one set that shows two different sizes. Have any of you replaced your old grips with Ergon grips and if so can you give me a link to the correct ones. Thanks so much.

IrishRad

Hi, did you get to change the grips to ergon grips? I changed my radwagon 4 grips to ergon GC1, the GC1 is developed specifically for upright and back-swept handlebars.Rohloff/Nexus version is the one you'll be after if you have kept the twist throttle.

massassi

ive been planning to swap my shifter to a grip shift so that this isn't an issue

George3

Irish Rad,

Thanks for the info and photos of the Ergon grips and the info on what model to get for a Rad. Did you have any trouble removing the originals and then mounting these grips?  What about the end caps?  Thanks,

George

IrishRad

Hi George, I just ran a sharp scalpel down the length of the old grips to cut them off.... The ergon grips are lock on grips and come with end caps