News:

Welcome Rad Power Bike owners!

Buying a Rad Power Bike? Support the forum and use my affiliate link: https://bit.ly/2VMSVHl

Be sure to sign up for a free account to see posted images.

Note: To help support to ongoing costs of running
the site we use Amazon affiliate links.

Main Menu

Rad City ST.....Very Nice Ride!

Started by Gene Pozniakoff, July 29, 2020, 06:21:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic Rad E-Bike April 2024 Promotion

Gene Pozniakoff

Last night I took the wife's Rad City ST for a jaunt. Wow! This is a very different ride from my Rad City High step. It is nimble, smooth, fast and sitting more upright, it is very, very enjoyable. I felt like the Wicked Witch from The wizard of Oz riding it! I did 6 miles w/ average speed 16.7 mph and had a great time.
Just another example of how great Rad Power Bikes are! Now, I just can't wait until my Rad Rover 5 arrives!  HeeHee  8)

Ryan

I will be curious what you think of the RadRover in comparison. I loved the RadRover ST when I tested it out.

Gene Pozniakoff

My Rad Rover hasn't shipped yet. I do love my Rad City though. Her ST is cool, comfortable and easy to ride, but I like my City better. Still, cannot wait for the Rover to arrive. I'm going to try some light mountain biking trails with the Rover. I'll start off with Grotepeter Trail in Castlewood State Park and see how she does! I'll keep ya updated.

JimA

I have about 650 miles on my new Rad City ST. Love my bike! Only maintenance so far is cleaning/lubing the chain and tightening a couple spokes that caused a clicking sound. :)