News:

Welcome Rad Power Bike owners!

Buying a Rad Power Bike? Support the forum and use my affiliate link: https://bit.ly/2VMSVHl

Be sure to sign up for a free account to see posted images.

Note: To help support to ongoing costs of running
the site we use Amazon affiliate links.

Main Menu

MRI-Denver Question

Started by JUnverrich, July 27, 2020, 03:15:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic Rad E-Bike April 2024 Promotion

JUnverrich

So looking to buy the MRI-Denver MTX deck plate, but I am seeing there are multiple version on the site. There are universal ones, there are bike specific ones and there are ones that say Rear Deck Plate II MTX.

Are these all the same? What is with the II MTX and the Universal MTX one?

I want one that is universal for Rad Rover and Rad Mini 4 bike. Just want to order the right one!

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RadJohn

I was also confused by the multiple listings.

It would probably best to email them at ksmith@mri-denver.com or call them at 303-623-5551 and pose the question exacly as stated in your last line.

clittle

Does anyone know where you can purchase these. The MRI denver ones are always out of stock and they never can say when they will be back in stock. So frustrating.

reppac

I've tried but haven't found another source. I ordered a "Universal MTX Deck Plate" back in August for my RadRover 5 and haven't received it yet. The company has emailed me several times asking if I wanted to cancel.I'm trying to mount a Topeak bag to my factory rear rack and really don't have any other options. The Topeak adapter seems to be out of stock everywhere.

CynicalZombie

The latest email from them I received on 11/10. 

QuoteWe apologize for the delay in your order.  We have met numerous challenges in 2020, Covid caused temporary manufacturing shut down, unexpected reduction in work force, increase demand in our various products, other manufacturing challenges, and sadly unexpected loss of family members.   We have not yet recovered from all this.  We are still working on getting caught up on all our back orders and hope to build our inventory again over the next few months.  In our bike accessories we are delayed in manufacturing our Front Mounting Brackets, Fenders, Trailer Hitch Mounts, Front Light Brackets, and Deck Plates.

Our goal is to be caught up within one month's time and have all the back orders shipped.  We hope the increase in Covid cases does not cause another shut down or restrictions that slow this process down.  We recognize that our customer service is lacking, but our energies are spent in manufacturing, assembly and shipping our various products.  Phone calls are nearly impossible to take, trying to get all emails answered but may take days. 

We appreciate your patience.  We understand how long the delay has been.  If you would like to  cancel your order and receive your refund, please send email with your order number.  We will continue to work at getting our orders shipped.  Email with tracking information when be sent when your order ships.  Thank you and have a good day.  mri-denver

I placed an order back in mid August for a Front Bottle Holder Mounting Bracket.  I still haven't received it. Based on the November email I hope that they'd get it shipped out in another week or so.

reppac

I got the same email as CynicalZombie! I'm hoping Santa shows up with my order!

CynicalZombie

I've heard nothing since 11/10.

QuoteOur goal is to be caught up within one month's time and have all the back orders shipped.

I'm gonna reach out on Thursday (12/10) to get an update. I'm really hoping they will be able to ship my order from August sometime soon!

reppac

I just received an email from MRI-Denver about my order placed in August. Seems that they are cancelling all pending orders and issuing refunds.
"We apologize for our continued delays and the inconvenience that it has caused.  At this time I am going to process refunds for all orders that have not been sent.  When the item you ordered becomes available, I will contact you to see if you would still like to purchase."

I also came across these items on Amazon that are similar:

https://amzn.to/3aCJ3Yi
https://amzn.to/2KUAVYh

Happy Holidays to all.

CynicalZombie

I got the same email.  My order was cancelled too.  I'm glad they were honest, for a while there I wondered if I'd get my money back if they couldn't deliver.