News:

Welcome Rad Power Bike owners!

Buying a Rad Power Bike? Support the forum and use my affiliate link: https://bit.ly/2VMSVHl

Be sure to sign up for a free account to see posted images.

Note: To help support to ongoing costs of running
the site we use Amazon affiliate links.

Main Menu

Radrover step thru first impressions

Started by AzBklyn, July 24, 2020, 06:37:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic Rad E-Bike April 2024 Promotion

AzBklyn

Received my Rad yesterday.Put it together this morning.Assembling the bike with a video posted by Rad on YouTube made it a breeze.The bike is a beast.It is big and it is heavy.I am so glad I got the step thru and not the regular Rover.I am not that flexible and truthfully could not imagine trying to get my leg over this thing to mount it.Took it for a ride and the ride was fantastic.I went through the streets and down a dirt trail.It was all good.Very comfortable and pretty quick.If you are waiting on one you will not be disappointed.Just for curiosity.I used a link from this site to get an Amazon gift card.I never received anything.Has anyone else ordered through that route and actually received their gift card or Amazon credit..

1Eye

I ordered 2 step-thrus in May. Got one in June and should have the other next week.

I agree that I'm glad I didn't order the regular rad. Being short and older the days of hopping up on a bike are best left behind  ;D

I also ended up ordering the Hollywood bike rack that they show on rads website although I ordered it straight from Hollywood.

Due to the weight, I needed something that my wife could load and unload herself. Plus it's one of the only ones out there that are rated for the weight of these bikes.

Ryan

Quote from: AzBklyn on July 24, 2020, 06:37:45 PM
Received my Rad yesterday.Put it together this morning.Assembling the bike with a video posted by Rad on YouTube made it a breeze.The bike is a beast.It is big and it is heavy.I am so glad I got the step thru and not the regular Rover.I am not that flexible and truthfully could not imagine trying to get my leg over this thing to mount it.Took it for a ride and the ride was fantastic.I went through the streets and down a dirt trail.It was all good.Very comfortable and pretty quick.If you are waiting on one you will not be disappointed.Just for curiosity.I used a link from this site to get an Amazon gift card.I never received anything.Has anyone else ordered through that route and actually received their gift card or Amazon credit..

Glad you're enjoying your Rover. When you checked out on Rad's you should have put in the code for the Amazon gift card. (It can't be paired with any other promo codes). If you didn't get it, try reaching out to them and asking about it.