News:

Welcome Rad Power Bike owners!

Buying a Rad Power Bike? Support the forum and use my affiliate link: https://bit.ly/2VMSVHl

Be sure to sign up for a free account to see posted images.

Note: To help support to ongoing costs of running
the site we use Amazon affiliate links.

Main Menu

Soon to be new owner.

Started by antrev, July 10, 2020, 08:40:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic Rad E-Bike April 2024 Promotion

antrev

Hi folks, Haven't been on a bike for years but I'm pretty fit so I ordered a RadMini 4 on June 8th so I don't expect it to arrive here in Ontario any time soon..... I don't know why, but with this purchase I am like a little boy at Christmas. It just goes to show that you are never too old to enjoy life ( I am 80 years young). So far I have bought a motion alarm, a mirror, a helmet, rear rack, Topeak bag, Extra rear light, Upgrade colour display and 35a controller, orange spoke thingies, GPS holder, GoPro holder to go on my helmet, Mini pump, clear goggles, Cloud nine saddle, Suntour seat post. I just need to get an extension cord for my rear Rad light and I'm all set..... All I'm missing is the bike lol. Stay safe my friends and remember, if an old fart like me weighing 135lbs can lift a 75 lb e-bike into the back of a Mazda3 sport ..... Then you youngsters can do anything!

Kadelsjx

Did Rad provide a shipping date yet?  I ordered my mini on May 31st and the estimate is end of July.  Fingers crossed!

Ryan

Quote from: antrev on July 10, 2020, 08:40:29 PM
Hi folks, Haven't been on a bike for years but I'm pretty fit so I ordered a RadMini 4 on June 8th so I don't expect it to arrive here in Ontario any time soon..... I don't know why, but with this purchase I am like a little boy at Christmas. It just goes to show that you are never too old to enjoy life ( I am 80 years young). So far I have bought a motion alarm, a mirror, a helmet, rear rack, Topeak bag, Extra rear light, Upgrade colour display and 35a controller, orange spoke thingies, GPS holder, GoPro holder to go on my helmet, Mini pump, clear goggles, Cloud nine saddle, Suntour seat post. I just need to get an extension cord for my rear Rad light and I'm all set..... All I'm missing is the bike lol. Stay safe my friends and remember, if an old fart like me weighing 135lbs can lift a 75 lb e-bike into the back of a Mazda3 sport ..... Then you youngsters can do anything!

I think the anticipation you're feeling is pretty universal among us. Good for you getting out on a bike at 80. I hope to be capable of the same!