News:

Welcome Rad Power Bike owners!

Buying a Rad Power Bike? Support the forum and use my affiliate link: https://bit.ly/2VMSVHl

Be sure to sign up for a free account to see posted images.

Note: To help support to ongoing costs of running
the site we use Amazon affiliate links.

Main Menu

November 2018 Picture Thread

Started by Ryan, November 27, 2018, 07:15:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic Rad E-Bike April 2024 Promotion

Ryan

Sadly our bike is inside hibernating for the winter but we did find room next to the Christmas tree  ;D

Hope to see some pictures of people getting out there!

Note: To add a picture it will need to be less than 2mb. Alternatively you can upload the image to a service like Imgur and link it below.

RadBiker

That looks so great! Too bad you can't ride around town like that with all the lights!

Ryan

I love those fenders. How many miles do you have on it?

Psuggmog Volbenz

Quote from: RadBiker on November 27, 2018, 07:33:32 AM
That looks so great! Too bad you can't ride around town like that with all the lights!
I have ridden my bike, for the last several years with Christmas lights wrapped around the main frame tubes. I use battery powered LED multi-colored sets. One year I rode nine miles with a 10 foot tall noble fir christmas tree lashed to the toptube and rear rack of my bike. I lashed the branches closer to the trunk and had to straddle the tree to pedal. It was awkward riding, but I made it home with me and the tree intact. I had the colored lights on my bike at the time.

RadBiker

Quote from: Psuggmog Volbenz on November 29, 2018, 09:10:57 PM
I have ridden my bike, for the last several years with Christmas lights wrapped around the main frame tubes. I use battery powered LED multi-colored sets. One year I rode nine miles with a 10 foot tall noble fir christmas tree lashed to the toptube and rear rack of my bike. I lashed the branches closer to the trunk and had to straddle the tree to pedal. It was awkward riding, but I made it home with me and the tree intact. I had the colored lights on my bike at the time.

That's amazing! What kind of lights did you use? And how was the battery life on them? I would think that's a great idea for year round riding too. Increases your visibility!

Psuggmog Volbenz

I purchased a set at a local hardware store. The string is about 3 meters long and has multicolored LED lights and thus has very little battery drain. The batteries are AAA size and last for about three months. I have thought about using a rechargeable batteries.

Rjbur007

Quote from: Psuggmog Volbenz on November 29, 2018, 09:10:57 PM

Wow... now there's a picture I'd like to see.   I'm sure the one in my head won't do it justice.   

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk