News:

Welcome Rad Power Bike owners!

Buying a Rad Power Bike? Support the forum and use my affiliate link: https://bit.ly/2VMSVHl

Be sure to sign up for a free account to see posted images.

Note: To help support to ongoing costs of running
the site we use Amazon affiliate links.

Main Menu

Help?

Started by santacruzpaul, September 11, 2022, 05:38:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic Rad E-Bike April 2024 Promotion

santacruzpaul

Hi Ryan, If you need help managing this site, Please reach out, I for one am not savvy enough to be a moderator, BUT, I am sure others will step up,
Thanks, Paul
I hope I am not overstepping my boundaries, But I am having problems navigating this site, And this site is important to me, Since I am a huge Rad fan.

Tree

Quote from: santacruzpaul on September 11, 2022, 05:38:40 PM
Hi Ryan, If you need help managing this site, Please reach out, I for one am not savvy enough to be a moderator, BUT, I am sure others will step up,
Thanks, Paul
I hope I am not overstepping my boundaries, But I am having problems navigating this site, And this site is important to me, Since I am a huge Rad fan.

it's only the general chat that is a problem. every other forum seems ok.

santacruzpaul

Quote from: Tree on September 11, 2022, 05:54:52 PM
Quote from: santacruzpaul on September 11, 2022, 05:38:40 PM
Thanks, Paul

it's only the general chat that is a problem. every other forum seems ok.

Yes Tree, And Thanks, But My usual action is to go to (show unread posts since last visit) This way I am up to date on All Rad topics, It is easier than going to every category,

crorris

I do the same thing as you santacruzpaul. I don't check on the weekends either. That meant I had 219 pages this morning when I logged in. I sent a PM to Ryan last week offering to help as well. If we could just get babi1004 deleted that would stop the majority of it for now.