News:

Welcome Rad Power Bike owners!

Buying a Rad Power Bike? Support the forum and use my affiliate link: https://bit.ly/2VMSVHl

Be sure to sign up for a free account to see posted images.

Note: To help support to ongoing costs of running
the site we use Amazon affiliate links.

Main Menu

RW4 Out of Stock

Started by RadMig, September 03, 2022, 02:34:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic Rad E-Bike April 2024 Promotion

RadMig

As of last night... I have a post in the rw-4 forum titled safety notice do not ride your bicycle. I just got it two weeks ago and was getting into the habit of riding it each morning after my wake up. So basically I've called customer service a number of times over the last 3 days since the safety notice went out. Yesterday they sent me a second copy of the same notice and I called customer service for the 5th time in 3 days. As a customer service representative for a super large online retailer I can tell you what good customer service is because I get 100% csat scores. Also after 2 years with said super large online retailer I just happened to apply to this company for a customer service remote role out of Tampa Florida. That was 3 weeks ago the day before I ordered my RW for. Of course like all of us I've been shopping over a year pining over which bike to buy continually coming back to the rw-4 for my needs. To confirm your point they are uninformed and sound bewildered.. of course they know who I am the second I call in because they are customer service software automatically sees who's calling in and brings up the order on the screen. I'll make one important point that I think has to be stressed being in customer service. They do no sort of customer verification. In fact I'm required to perform three types of verification before I can give any sense of information about that customers order. While I'm one of the maybes on the return poll I posted I don't want to lean on the side of yes returning this bike. Here's another important note they just launched a minimum of two new lines and retired one or two others and there's a big media push on this now. But they are out of stock on the rw-4 now! Coincidence or Prediction? i think not.Did we all  just get one of the last RW4s? And now my first payment is due in 3 days! Any thoughts?

RadMig