News:

Welcome Rad Power Bike owners!

Buying a Rad Power Bike? Support the forum and use my affiliate link: https://bit.ly/2VMSVHl

Be sure to sign up for a free account to see posted images.

Note: To help support to ongoing costs of running
the site we use Amazon affiliate links.

Main Menu

Spam, spam, spam, where did it come from?

Started by joeliniowa, August 30, 2022, 07:40:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic Rad E-Bike April 2024 Promotion

joeliniowa

Why are there 20+ (I just deleted & reported) offers for $$ cash financing all of a sudden showing  up in all the threads?   This is ugly & sloppy... >:( >:(  :(   :(
Sorry I haven't used ICQ, AIM, MSN, YIM for over 15 years.  Neither should you.  Search my name on FB, YT, TW, & those others.  I've been online since 1992. Most of that time as a Systems & Network Engineer.

JimInPT

That was me.  The Nigerian prince finally came through with my $34.8 million inheritance, as promised once I shipped him the $150 handling fee and my oldest child, so I'm now in the loanshark business.  Gotta put capital to work, you know; savings accounts pay but a pittance these days.

Now my headache is all those Russian brides piling up on the doorstep.  I really need to stop answering emails.
Shucks Ma'am, I'm no "Hero Member", I just like to wear this cape.

jbfoster

Quote from: JimInPT on August 30, 2022, 07:56:02 PM
That was me.  The Nigerian prince finally came through with my $34.8 million inheritance, as promised once I shipped him the $150 handling fee and my oldest child, so I'm now in the loanshark business.  Gotta put capital to work, you know; savings accounts pay but a pittance these days.

Now my headache is all those Russian brides piling up on the doorstep.  I really need to stop answering emails.

I need some cash, can you send me a couple million? I promise to pay it back.

JimInPT

Quote from: jbfoster on September 04, 2022, 10:17:14 AM

Sure!  How about some of the extra brides at no charge?  I can put them in a crate with some lettuce and air holes, and comfortably pad it with the cash.

jbfoster

Quote from: JimInPT on September 04, 2022, 12:36:21 PM
Quote from: jbfoster on September 04, 2022, 10:17:14 AM

Sure!  How about some of the extra brides at no charge?  I can put them in a crate with some lettuce and air holes, and comfortably pad it with the cash.

I'll pass on the Brides. Just cash this time. ;D ;D

RadMig

Hi could you please tell me how you report and delete posts from other people in this forum some guy in South Africa just posted 20 spam advertisements I would like to know how to report this person and delete their posts thank you for any help you might give

santacruzpaul

RYAN! Please get rid of this spam crap,
Thanks, Paul

santacruzpaul

Quote from: santacruzpaul on September 05, 2022, 04:36:04 PM
Thanks, Paul
There is a report to moderator link in the body of the spam post,  The website responsible guy Ryan will get rid of the spam.

santacruzpaul

Quote from: santacruzpaul on September 05, 2022, 04:39:59 PM
Quote from: santacruzpaul on September 05, 2022, 04:36:04 PM
Thanks, Paul
There is a report to moderator link in the body of the spam post,  The website responsible guy Ryan will get rid of the spam.

Also, This site has quirks that won't let one modify or correct stuff in posts, Hope the person asking about moderator report link got it.

santacruzpaul

Quote from: RadMig on September 05, 2022, 01:36:55 PM
Hi could you please tell me how you report and delete posts from other people in this forum some guy in South Africa just posted 20 spam advertisements I would like to know how to report this person and delete their posts thank you for any help you might give

Report to moderator link in body of spam post to report to Ryan/

JimInPT

Quote from: RadMig on September 05, 2022, 01:36:55 PM

As Paul mentioned, there is a "report to moderator" link available.  As an aside observation, your very-numerous replies to all those spams complaining about them will not only never be seen by the original spammer, but are in themselves bandwidth-consuming spam.

JedidiahStolzfus

9 pages of spam, not much point in visiting here.

jbfoster

Quote from: JedidiahStolzfus on September 07, 2022, 12:58:46 PM
9 pages of spam, not much point in visiting here.

Spam happens every where. No one is forcing you to be here. Bye.