News:

Welcome Rad Power Bike owners!

Buying a Rad Power Bike? Support the forum and use my affiliate link: https://bit.ly/2VMSVHl

Be sure to sign up for a free account to see posted images.

Note: To help support to ongoing costs of running
the site we use Amazon affiliate links.

Main Menu

Leg

Started by Muskie1, October 09, 2022, 09:06:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic Rad E-Bike April 2024 Promotion

Muskie1

Leg will not heal. My Mini was how I got around. No walking or riding  . LOOKING for better tire options.  The standard tires suck.

5 crashes so far.

Tree

Quote from: Muskie1 on October 09, 2022, 09:06:32 AM

Leg will not heal. My Mini was how I got around. No walking or riding  . LOOKING for better tire options.  The standard tires suck.

5 crashes so far.

not trying to be a jerk, but what's happening that you've had FIVE crashes?

At some point, user error (aka how you're using the bike/how you're riding the bike) has to come into play. You've posted previously you don't feel safe on it - i'm not sure the tires are the culprit here.

I've been riding my Rad for 9 months, and haven't had a crash, knock on wood. I've had some near misses, and most were my fault, including the time I took it on an icy road "to see what would happen."

Fionn

Had one fall so far, all on me tho! was probably pushing it too much on a rough trail that was too technical for me, I wasn't standing up on the pedals like I should have been and the bike went out from under me and I sort of got caught underneath it, heavy thing when you're lying under it. Lucky enough the ground was soft enough so I didn't injure myself, apart from my pride!
:-[