News:

Welcome Rad Power Bike owners!

Buying a Rad Power Bike? Support the forum and use my affiliate link: https://bit.ly/2VMSVHl

Be sure to sign up for a free account to see posted images.

Note: To help support to ongoing costs of running
the site we use Amazon affiliate links.

Main Menu

Alternate Large Rear Basket - MUKKPET

Started by timdom, August 23, 2022, 07:50:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic Rad E-Bike April 2024 Promotion

timdom

The large basket has been sold out for weeks. Has anyone tried installing the MUKKPEt Ebike large basket on their RadRunner? It looks to be about the same size but i'm not sure if the holes will line up.

https://amzn.to/3AkpzTL

JedidiahStolzfus

I'll go out and measure the hole spacing in a little bit and let you know. 

joeliniowa

You have to translate the Imperial measurements.  The Amazon one is 5.7" x 18.11" x 13.39" or 46.5 cm by 33.1, no height in cm or mm given.  The Amazon one is 6.5 pounds, no kg,
The RPB one is 4.2 pounds - 1.9 kg. 5.5" x 19.5" x 12".  No metric's given.

The Amazon one gives detailed specifics on hole centers and such.
Rad Power Bikes will NEVER give out those specifications.  That's what your measuring gage or micrometer is for!

There is never an ETA on out of stock RAD products & you take your chances in the "email loto" ... who see's it first & places their order first... or you wait more... I'll print that Amazon hole centers page.  News at 10.
Sorry I haven't used ICQ, AIM, MSN, YIM for over 15 years.  Neither should you.  Search my name on FB, YT, TW, & those others.  I've been online since 1992. Most of that time as a Systems & Network Engineer.

DD

If I need a basket I zip tie a produce basket I picked up from a produce store (asked first) - price is pennies per use - the cost of zip ties - take it off when not in use.

DebL

Ok so just bought a Rad runner and purchased the pet carrier that fits in the large basket but the large basket is out of stock.  Does anyone know of another basket I could get that the Rad pet carrier fits into?

joeliniowa

Quote from: DD on September 06, 2022, 08:51:25 AM
If I need a basket I zip tie a produce basket I picked up from a produce store (asked first) - price is pennies per use - the cost of zip ties - take it off when not in use.

I got some good sized "crate" things off Amazon.  You are right about zip ties.  Off for this, on for this!   Hmmmmm....????

TY VM

JLH
Sorry I haven't used ICQ, AIM, MSN, YIM for over 15 years.  Neither should you.  Search my name on FB, YT, TW, & those others.  I've been online since 1992. Most of that time as a Systems & Network Engineer.