News:

Welcome Rad Power Bike owners!

Buying a Rad Power Bike? Support the forum and use my affiliate link: https://bit.ly/2VMSVHl

Be sure to sign up for a free account to see posted images.

Note: To help support to ongoing costs of running
the site we use Amazon affiliate links.

Main Menu

Spammers

Started by santacruzpaul, August 08, 2022, 06:51:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic Rad E-Bike April 2024 Promotion

santacruzpaul

Looks like Ryan will be busy this morning,

FL-GK

Quote from: santacruzpaul on August 08, 2022, 06:51:33 AM
Yes, very sadly that appears to be true.

He mentioned somewhere he just upgraded his hosting package and software for this site to speed things up primarily but I wonder if  they can offer or have more advanced spamming tools, might save a bit of time.

FL-GK

Quote from: FL-GK on August 08, 2022, 08:04:00 AM
Quote from: santacruzpaul on August 08, 2022, 06:51:33 AM
Yes, very sadly that appears to be true.

He mentioned somewhere he just upgraded his hosting package and software for this site to speed things up primarily but I wonder if  they can offer or have more advanced spamming tools, might save a bit of time.

Actually, upon looking a little further my wife and I were having a dispute so I called one of the numbers and $500.00 later I found out all I had to do was say "I'm sorry"!

Ryan

All cleaned up - for some reason the emails are not notifying me when someone marks it as spam - otherwise, I would have taken care of it faster.

FL-GK

Quote from: Ryan on August 08, 2022, 07:41:30 PM
All cleaned up - for some reason the emails are not notifying me when someone marks it as spam - otherwise, I would have taken care of it faster.
Thanks bro, I'll email direct if I see it happening again. I figured you we too busy testing ebikes (that's what  I would be doing if I were you - LOL).