News:

Welcome Rad Power Bike owners!

Buying a Rad Power Bike? Support the forum and use my affiliate link: https://bit.ly/2VMSVHl

Be sure to sign up for a free account to see posted images.

Note: To help support to ongoing costs of running
the site we use Amazon affiliate links.

Main Menu

Rad Mini Rear Rack

Started by flaco1801, August 06, 2022, 12:55:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic Rad E-Bike April 2024 Promotion

flaco1801

Hard to believe these racks have not been made for purchase...It  been a long time and i am to believe these are the same racks now standard on the Rad Expand?...can anyone explain this lack of production?  thanks...

JimInPT

From my observation, the racks and baskets go in and out of stock all the time, so best to see if you can get into the waiting queue with a phone call to support, or keep checking the website.  They fit well and are well made, although the rack is a bear to align for installation on my MiniST2 frame (as mentioned by many others).  Once in place, though; it's one strong beast, as is the small basket I fitted as well.
Shucks Ma'am, I'm no "Hero Member", I just like to wear this cape.

flaco1801

Thanks Jim....I have been on the mailing list for at least 6 months...

Greybandit

Hi, you probably need to keep checking the site. I put my name on the mailing list a month ago, and two weeks ago I noticed all 3 baskets were available. I never got an email. I purchased one of each. One or two days later, they went out of stock. They are well made, and look nice. The only drawback is my Rad Expand 5 no longer fold as nicely as before, and the fact I have the enhanced comfort saddle doesn?t help the cause.