News:

Welcome Rad Power Bike owners!

Buying a Rad Power Bike? Support the forum and use my affiliate link: https://bit.ly/2VMSVHl

Be sure to sign up for a free account to see posted images.

Note: To help support to ongoing costs of running
the site we use Amazon affiliate links.

Main Menu

Rhinowalk 27L saddle bag on Radwagon 4.

Started by Trogster, July 31, 2022, 10:48:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic Rad E-Bike April 2024 Promotion

Trogster

You'll need to fab a mounting bracket as the RW frame is too large to accommodate the RW bag mounting brackets.  I used a 1/2" solid aluminum rod with teflon frame spacers to accommodate the Rhinowalk pannier mounting clips.

jrutkai

Quote from: Trogster on July 31, 2022, 10:48:48 AM
You'll need to fab a mounting bracket as the RW frame is too large to accommodate the RW bag mounting brackets.  I used a 1/2" solid aluminum rod with teflon frame spacers to accommodate the Rhinowalk pannier mounting clips.

Whats the width distance between the rear screwholes? is it 4 inches? thanks in advance

Trogster

Quote from: jrutkai on August 19, 2022, 07:54:52 AM
Quote from: Trogster on July 31, 2022, 10:48:48 AM

Whats the width distance between the rear screwholes? is it 4 inches? thanks in advance

The mounting rod I fab'd is 12-inches long with the holes at 9-1/2" apart.  As this is a DIY, you have flexibility where you can drill the holes