News:

Welcome Rad Power Bike owners!

Buying a Rad Power Bike? Support the forum and use my affiliate link: https://bit.ly/2VMSVHl

Be sure to sign up for a free account to see posted images.

Note: To help support to ongoing costs of running
the site we use Amazon affiliate links.

Main Menu

Is this site SLOWING down?????

Started by santacruzpaul, July 24, 2022, 05:32:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic Rad E-Bike April 2024 Promotion

santacruzpaul

Is it my iMac, Or has this Rad Owners Site been having problems?
Thanks, Paul

rjp

Seems every once in awhile things slow down and then it snaps back again. I thought it was just my PC.

santacruzpaul

Quote from: rjp on July 24, 2022, 05:46:51 PM
Seems every once in awhile things slow down and then it snaps back again. I thought it was just my PC.

Glad to hear it isn't not just my iMac,  All other places I go are up to speed, I have fiber optic from AT&T
Thanks, RJP, Paul

FortunatelyTheMilk

Clearing cache and cookies is always a good troubleshooting step to take when stuff like tha happens.

Jay West

Yes it has been slower.......  It used to be very fast.

Altema

Definitely slower. Perhaps the hosting company is having issues, or we need to archive the oldest posts.

Hehateme

No speed changes noticed via Tapatalk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ryan

Interesting, please keep me updated. We actually *increased* to a better hosting plan recently.

Ddaybc

Sorry but the "increase" to a better plan haven't worked. This site has been very slow, it hangs up while loading a page etc. Today, July 27 thus far it hasn't been too bad. Still slower than the old Forum host site though.

FWIW I'm using a Mac laptop pro version so I don't think it's my system holding it up.

Ddaybc

Hi Ryan, here's another update on the forum.

It's July 28 and the site has improved from what it was recently. It actually improved yesterday just after you asked us to keep you updated on how the forum was doing.

However it is still only now about the same as the original forum site. It hesitates when loading pages, hesitates when loading posts with pictures and is quite slow when loading a thread containing multiple pages.

VegasSteve

Usable, but still pretty slow for me as well (compared to other sites at least).

Also, probably want to remove the "$350 off" Rad ad at the bottom of each page as it's no longer valid.

santacruzpaul

Pages still taking a long time for me to load, I have a newer iMac and fiber optic.

Jay West

Sometimes it will not hookup.  Wouldn't connect four about 4 hours this morning.  It used to be so fast.

Ryan

I apologize everyone. I have been working with the host today. Please let me know if you continue to see slowness. If you get any errors you can always email me: radownersforum @ gmail