Author Topic: RAD not delivering?  (Read 3283 times)

R452

• View Profile
Re: RAD not delivering?
« Reply #15 on: August 04, 2022, 08:29:00 AM »
I recently ordered a RadRunner 2, for delivery to MA. My order is is paid, and fulfilled but the status of the bike shipment with UPS is canceled.
I haven't been able to reach anyone at Rad Power Bikes by email or by phone.

Does anyone have any tips?

rmm200

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 04, 2022, 09:12:41 AM »
I ordered my RR6 plus on Monday (25th) and got it today (28th), but I'm also on the west coast USA.

Rad should really talk with FedEx to explain to them what "This Side Up" means.  I suppose they are getting a good rate so they don't want to rock the boat though.  Hopefully mine is ok, but the box has obviously been whacked about a bit.

With regards to the BOOB post about the battery.  Is that the only situation that blows the fuse?  Has anyone reported following BOOB and still having the battery issue?  Just curious, as I'm figuring it's worth making a label for the charger to remind about BOOB.

I ordered my RR6 Plus on July 24. Label was printed on July 25. FedEx still says Pending, and that they have not received the bike.
Rad says the bike is on a FedEx truck waiting to be scanned. In this case, I actually believe FedEx.
Today is 3 August. I asked Rad to escalate my support ticket to someone that could locate my bike. In response they closed my ticket.
I hope the bike shows up - eventually...

today is the 9th business day after you ordered. I'd hardly sweat that. The date the label was printing isn't terribly relevant, other than knowing it was printed.

Based on my experience with shipping companies, I'd be believing Rad in this case. Shipping companies notoriously miss scanning things both in, and out.

Well the semi-counter to that is that Rad says the bikes are sitting on a truck at FedEx, waiting for initial scan before they start moving. And I am 200 miles from Seattle, where FedEx promises next day shipping. If it were an option - I should have driven up and picked it up...

rmm200

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 04, 2022, 03:54:07 PM »
Update: FedEx scanned my bike today and it arrives tomorrow.
Looks like a fun weekend ahead!

VegasSteve

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 05, 2022, 04:13:54 PM »
Update: FedEx scanned my bike today and it arrives tomorrow.
Looks like a fun weekend ahead!

Great news!  I was actually shocked that my bike arrived as quickly as it did (two days).  The bike beat the accessories I ordered at the same time by 4 days! 

Assembly went pretty well, I have a little rub on the front brakes and man, those bolts are on tight.  NP, I'm taking it into a bike shop to check my work anyway.  I will say, be aware that this is a newer model and the manual is very good.  However, other than the RR6+ assembly video Rad put up, other videos on accessories & such don't always match up.  Just FYI, good luck!

Rad Power Bikes Owners Forum

« Reply #18 on: August 05, 2022, 04:13:54 PM »