News:

Welcome Rad Power Bike owners!

Buying a Rad Power Bike? Support the forum and use my affiliate link: https://bit.ly/2VMSVHl

Be sure to sign up for a free account to see posted images.

Note: To help support to ongoing costs of running
the site we use Amazon affiliate links.

Main Menu

looking for RAD riders in Portland OR

Started by radex5owner, August 02, 2022, 11:47:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic Rad E-Bike April 2024 Promotion

radex5owner

Hi I'm in NE and looking for city riders available during the day for some rides.  Also love to do the old highway that has been blocked off for bikes and pedestrians, but need someone with a SUV or truck to get bikes there.

Rover

I'm in Vancouver, WA. My bike rack doesn't handle the Rover 6 Plus but I'm interested the the old highway ride. I have to figure the transport out. I just got the RAD Rover. But my other bike is the RAD 5 Plus and that fits my bike rack so I have options.

Tree

Quote from: Rover on August 02, 2022, 07:29:56 PM
I'm in Vancouver, WA. My bike rack doesn't handle the Rover 6 Plus but I'm interested the the old highway ride. I have to figure the transport out. I just got the RAD Rover. But my other bike is the RAD 5 Plus and that fits my bike rack so I have options.

How bout that!

When the kid graduates HS (he's about to start his junior year), we're looking at moving to the PNW, and in particular, Vancouver (Or Camas, where my cousin lives).

Radio Runner

rmm200

I would like some more information about the old hiway. Got a link?

Bend is not that far south...

Rover

Bend is a 3 and a half hour ride from Vancouver I believe. It's been a few years since I did it but will again in two weeks.