Author Topic: RadMini4 & ST2 available NOW (other models too), in-store only, for $200 off!  (Read 2000 times)

JimInPT

• View Profile
I expect these won't last long, and this is a golden opportunity to get the best overall Rad bike IMHO, the Mini ST2, at a discount if you're close to a West Coast store.  Surprised to see they're available at all.  Previous model Runner, Rover and City bikes also available.

Here's the email I just got from Rad:

Near one of our stores in Berkeley, Huntington Beach, San Diego, or Seattle?  These locations have limited quantities of the following classic models, all for $200 off*, while supplies last. Come in, take a test ride, and leave with a great deal!

Remember, Rad says in-store only, no online ordering.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2022, 10:46:31 AM by JimInPT »
Shucks Ma'am, I'm no "Hero Member", I just like to wear this cape.

nichill33

• View Profile
Omg I am so upset! I ordered mine on Friday, it's not even shipped and they send me an email saying my bike I already paid for is now $200 cheaper. 

FML

JimInPT

• View Profile
Call them!  I don't know what the CSRs are like now, but in my experiences last year, and their reputation going back a ways, would lead me to expect you'll get some sort of concession out of them - if not a discount on an already-processed order, perhaps a credit of equal value for accessories or something. 

They treated me EXTREMELY well last year, both for modifying a parts order and on-the-phone help fixing a problem I couldn't diagnose on my own.  They even knocked $50 off that parts order unasked, just for the hell of it; instead of being $30 more than it had been, it was $20 cheaper - I was astounded because I was requesting additional stuff be added to save on shipping costs, it wasn't a problem that needed resolving.  It's been months since I was in touch with Rad, but have no bad experiences to report.

If need be, you could play hardball if they refuse and just say "Ok, cancel my unshipped order please, right now." and then come back in a day or two and order it again under the new sale pricing.

rjp

• View Profile
Is It instore only, if so your order will be the same price? 

JimInPT

• View Profile
Is It instore only, if so your order will be the same price?

As the offering said, it was in-store only and since it was almost a month and a half ago, I assume they've long since sold out.

Rad Power Bikes Owners Forum