News:

Welcome Rad Power Bike owners!

Buying a Rad Power Bike? Support the forum and use my affiliate link: https://bit.ly/2VMSVHl

Be sure to sign up for a free account to see posted images.

Note: To help support to ongoing costs of running
the site we use Amazon affiliate links.

Main Menu

Orange Front Rack for Sale: half price! $35

Started by Sandy, May 26, 2022, 07:18:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic Rad E-Bike April 2024 Promotion

Sandy

Excellent condition? I like the back basket.  Half price at $35 plus shipping from 32311
From their website;
Front Rack
View Gallery
Front Rack
$69
Mounting directly to the frame, the Front Rack can be used on its own for carrying cargo. It can also provide the flat mounting point needed for a variety of cargo-carrying accessories.
Select color

Ships
within 2 business days
Buy Now
Overview
Use the Front Rack in tandem with cargo-carrying accessories such as the Small Basket, Large Basket, or Large Platform. The rack mounts directly to the head tube and is reliably stable -- no more worrying about dumping your cargo when going around a turn. Each rack includes a headlight extension cable, allowing you to mount the front headlight directly to the Front Rack.

Compatibility & required Items

Details

Sizing & capacity

Installation & care

cerebrix

Quote from: Sandy on May 26, 2022, 07:18:52 AM
Excellent condition? I like the back basket.  Half price at $35 plus shipping from 32311
From their website;
Front Rack
View Gallery
Front Rack
$69
Mounting directly to the frame, the Front Rack can be used on its own for carrying cargo. It can also provide the flat mounting point needed for a variety of cargo-carrying accessories.
Select color

Ships
within 2 business days
Buy Now
Overview
Use the Front Rack in tandem with cargo-carrying accessories such as the Small Basket, Large Basket, or Large Platform. The rack mounts directly to the head tube and is reliably stable -- no more worrying about dumping your cargo when going around a turn. Each rack includes a headlight extension cable, allowing you to mount the front headlight directly to the Front Rack.

Compatibility & required Items

Details

Sizing & capacity

Installation & care

Still totally willing to buy this.  I hope everything is ok

cerebrix

Sandy

I have been replying!  I?m sure it is operator error.  Did you get the quote of $15.75 shipping?

Sandy

You can email me at scameron2@aol.com or text me at 850-508-5082.  I?ve been trying to message you!  Venmo or paypal.  $50.75 altogether.  Sandy-Layne-5 for Venmo.  ($35 for rack, 15.75 shipping). Sandy

RadRover68