News:

Welcome Rad Power Bike owners!

Buying a Rad Power Bike? Support the forum and use my affiliate link: https://bit.ly/2VMSVHl

Be sure to sign up for a free account to see posted images.

Note: To help support to ongoing costs of running
the site we use Amazon affiliate links.

Main Menu

RadRunner Plus

Started by Nulla, June 11, 2022, 10:49:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic Rad E-Bike April 2024 Promotion

Nulla

New here. I am from the USA currently traveling the EU with my RV. I am getting ready to purchase the RadRunner Plus. In the EU you can only get it in 250 watts. In a couple of month I will in Turkey. I would like to replace the motor with a more powerful motor like a 750 watts or better. What are my options and can i get it shipped to me with out spending a whole lot of money. Can i get one shipped in the EU? Thx

JTK77

Quote from: Nulla on June 11, 2022, 10:49:42 PM
New here. I am from the USA currently traveling the EU with my RV. I am getting ready to purchase the RadRunner Plus. In the EU you can only get it in 250 watts. In a couple of month I will in Turkey. I would like to replace the motor with a more powerful motor like a 750 watts or better. What are my options and can i get it shipped to me with out spending a whole lot of money. Can i get one shipped in the EU? Thx

The differences between EU & US models are controller/display programming. All the hardware is the same, motor too.
So all you need is Eggrider or 35A controller kit. In Europe you can get them from Biggamebikes.

Nulla

Thank you @JTK77, this very helpful. I communicated with Biggamebikes. The Eggrider is out of stock, I am told it should be available in 5 to 6 week. Thank you so much for your help.