News:

Welcome Rad Power Bike owners!

Buying a Rad Power Bike? Support the forum and use my affiliate link: https://bit.ly/2VMSVHl

Be sure to sign up for a free account to see posted images.

Note: To help support to ongoing costs of running
the site we use Amazon affiliate links.

Main Menu

Took the plunge

Started by 1Eye, May 18, 2020, 06:32:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic Rad E-Bike April 2024 Promotion

Jimcap

What a great company.  Even though my bike had already shipped and I was still able to get the military discount. Thanks

Ryan

Quote from: Jimcap on June 05, 2020, 06:13:40 AM
What a great company.  Even though my bike had already shipped and I was still able to get the military discount. Thanks

Great to hear - thanks for your service!

FormerBiker

Its here!  Fedex delivered about an hour ago.  tomorrow assembly. ;D

Ryan

Quote from: FormerBiker on June 08, 2020, 04:26:23 PM
Its here!  Fedex delivered about an hour ago.  tomorrow assembly. ;D

Awesome, let us know what you think. Have fun!

Jimcap

As of now My bike is 84 miles away in PA and heading my way,  should be here in the morning!  Hopefully be taking it on a afternoon spin.

mlutz962

Ordered a black Rad Rover Step thru on May 5. I emailed Rad for an issue on a accessory part and asked about delivery date. Herrera is the reply

Hey Mark,
Thanks so much for reaching out to us at Rad Power Bikes! Apologies on the delay in getting back to you, we are working through a mountain of emails and calls to get back to folks in order and we greatly appreciate your patience!

The RadRover Step-Thru in black is on backorder until July. Once we have more of the bikes in our warehouse, we'll begin fulfilling all of the backorders in order of when they were placed. As we get closer to July, we should have a clearer idea of when your bike will be shipping out. When your bike does ship, we'll be sending you an email with your tracking number. Shipping to Washington addresses then takes about 1-2 business days.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

FormerBiker

It took about 6 weeks from order to delivery for my rover.  My wife's step through (ordered at the same time) came within a week.  Hers was in stock.

Assembled mine this morning and added accessories and went for a short test checkout ride.  Works great.  Over 100* here today so a bit warm for a longer ride.

Back to the excersize routine tomorrow.

Jimcap

Same here my rover arrived mid-morning, assembly went quick and was problem free. Took it on a shake down ride and had a blast, I need to make a couple of small tweaks. Will be taking a nice long ride tomorrow.

1Eye

I'm not jealous or anything.

I WANT MY BIKE.

;D

fin_rad

They seem to be very busy at least here in Europe:

1Eye

It's on it's way!!!!!! Well 1/2 the order. The wife's bike is on the way. Should get next Wednesday.

Jimcap

Tweaked the bike and did 25 miles today. a fun day! My wife is calling the rover my Indian Scout's little brother. She now wants a regular rover for herself, but in white.

1Eye

Jimcap

Congratulations, enjoy the ride!

RMM

I ordered 5-12 and the bike finally shipped.  Rad Rover.