News:

Welcome Rad Power Bike owners!

Buying a Rad Power Bike? Support the forum and use my affiliate link: https://bit.ly/2VMSVHl

Be sure to sign up for a free account to see posted images.

Note: To help support to ongoing costs of running
the site we use Amazon affiliate links.

Main Menu

Current RadWagon 4 has different components than listed, and tubes out of stock

Started by philvarner, May 20, 2022, 02:05:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic Rad E-Bike April 2024 Promotion

JF

Hi, new guy here. I received my radwagon 2 weeks ago & it came with the tektro brakes & shimano shifter. I also replaced both tires & tubes with Duro HF 918 90/90 18 tires & kenda 2.75/3.00-18 TR4 inner tubes as a preventative measure. Its been great.

katriota

Quote from: JF on July 12, 2022, 07:27:17 AM
Hi, new guy here. I received my radwagon 2 weeks ago & it came with the tektro brakes & shimano shifter. I also replaced both tires & tubes with Duro HF 918 90/90 18 tires & kenda 2.75/3.00-18 TR4 inner tubes as a preventative measure. Its been great.

Can you share a photo of what it looks like - very curious because also struggling with the inner tubes and tire exploding - I think it exploded being parked on direct sun...

Ddaybc

Quote from: JF on July 12, 2022, 07:27:17 AM

JF, can you also give an estimate of the weight of the tires and tubes as well as the pictures Katriota asked for? I've owned my RW4 for about a year now and even though I haven't had a flat tire yet I've been concerned about it. I've been thinking about replacing the tires and wheels with 20"  ones like those on the RadRunner Plus but lack of funds has kept me from trying it.

JF

Ddaybc

JF, thank you for the pictures. Other than the weight those tires look like an excellent choice. I'm definitely going to keep it in mind when I eventually replace my tires. I like the picture of the RW4 tire standing beside the Duro HF. Your RW4 looks like you could ride it across the continent now.  :)