Author Topic: Current RadWagon 4 has different components than listed, and tubes out of stock  (Read 5061 times)

JF

• View Profile
Hi, new guy here. I received my radwagon 2 weeks ago & it came with the tektro brakes & shimano shifter. I also replaced both tires & tubes with Duro HF 918 90/90 18 tires & kenda 2.75/3.00-18 TR4 inner tubes as a preventative measure. Its been great.

katriota

• View Profile
Hi, new guy here. I received my radwagon 2 weeks ago & it came with the tektro brakes & shimano shifter. I also replaced both tires & tubes with Duro HF 918 90/90 18 tires & kenda 2.75/3.00-18 TR4 inner tubes as a preventative measure. Its been great.

Can you share a photo of what it looks like - very curious because also struggling with the inner tubes and tire exploding - I think it exploded being parked on direct sun...

Ddaybc

• View Profile

JF, can you also give an estimate of the weight of the tires and tubes as well as the pictures Katriota asked for? I've owned my RW4 for about a year now and even though I haven't had a flat tire yet I've been concerned about it. I've been thinking about replacing the tires and wheels with 20"  ones like those on the RadRunner Plus but lack of funds has kept me from trying it.

JF

• View Profile
Tires are 3.72 kg each & tubes 440 grams each.

Ddaybc

• View Profile
JF, thank you for the pictures. Other than the weight those tires look like an excellent choice. I'm definitely going to keep it in mind when I eventually replace my tires. I like the picture of the RW4 tire standing beside the Duro HF. Your RW4 looks like you could ride it across the continent now.  :)

Rad Power Bikes Owners Forum