News:

Welcome Rad Power Bike owners!

Buying a Rad Power Bike? Support the forum and use my affiliate link: https://bit.ly/2VMSVHl

Be sure to sign up for a free account to see posted images.

Note: To help support to ongoing costs of running
the site we use Amazon affiliate links.

Main Menu

Thank you for accepting me - Doubt about possibility of ignition lock.

Started by info@giovannibiancofiore., May 12, 2022, 08:05:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic Rad E-Bike April 2024 Promotion

info@giovannibiancofiore.

:) Thank you for accepting me.
Good morning everyone. My name is Giovanni and I have just signed up. I just took the first test drive of my new Rad Rhino 6 Step through. It's spectacular! I have only one doubt: when I park my bike, anyone can turn it on, by pressing the red power button. Is there any way to avoid this? Thank you all.

Tree

Quote from: info@giovannibiancofiore. on May 12, 2022, 08:05:16 AM
:) Thank you for accepting me.
Good morning everyone. My name is Giovanni and I have just signed up. I just took the first test drive of my new Rad Rhino 6 Step through. It's spectacular! I have only one doubt: when I park my bike, anyone can turn it on, by pressing the red power button. Is there any way to avoid this? Thank you all.

take your battery with you when you park it!

Fionn

Really poor design, obviously Rad doesn't think anyone will be parking the nike and leaving it unattended!
The best I can do at the moment is chain it up if I'm going into a shop or something, I certainly will not park it up for an extended amount of time, even chained up someone could tamper with it and maybe damage the bike.
I asked before about putting the battery into suspend mode, but nobody knew anything about it.

Radio Runner

Never leave your battery with the bike. Expensive to replace and easily stolen.