News:

Welcome Rad Power Bike owners!

Buying a Rad Power Bike? Support the forum and use my affiliate link: https://bit.ly/2VMSVHl

Be sure to sign up for a free account to see posted images.

Note: To help support to ongoing costs of running
the site we use Amazon affiliate links.

Main Menu

Rad Rover 6 Plus mirror

Started by andyroo0516, May 11, 2022, 09:42:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic Rad E-Bike April 2024 Promotion

andyroo0516

So I got the Rad Power Bikes mirror, THEN I read that it wasn't for the RR6+!

Duh.

However, it totally fits.  I removed the little bell, which I've replaced with a proper horn, scooted over the display a fraction of a hair, and the mirror fits perfectly.

I was searching around for solutions, and I liked this solution better than a handlebar end mirror, I don't like poking holes in the end of my grips!

Anyhoo!  If anyone can use that idea, there ya go.

Have a Rad evening...
Droo

Tree

Quote from: andyroo0516 on May 11, 2022, 09:42:33 PM
So I got the Rad Power Bikes mirror, THEN I read that it wasn't for the RR6+!

Duh.

However, it totally fits.  I removed the little bell, which I've replaced with a proper horn, scooted over the display a fraction of a hair, and the mirror fits perfectly.

I was searching around for solutions, and I liked this solution better than a handlebar end mirror, I don't like poking holes in the end of my grips!

Anyhoo!  If anyone can use that idea, there ya go.

Have a Rad evening...
Droo

you shouldn't have to poke holes in your grips - they usually have little caps that pop off.

andyroo0516

Well, I never even thought to look!  I'm en route to look.  Although, I really like the Rad mirror.  It's hefty and has a good profile.  Great tip though 👍🏼👍🏼

JimL

We have had good luck with the Wing Man plug-in (end of bar).  You install the included rubber plug, and then push the ball end into the socket.  I put about two wraps of electrical tape around the ball, and the mirror holds adjustment well.

These are really good on the trails...when I fall off and crash, the mirror just pops out without breaking!  Sometimes I knock it off on a tree, without crashing, and I can just walk back and pick it up undamaged.  Great item for "old and clumsy".

It shows current not available on Amazon, but I have found them in some bike shops.

https://amzn.to/3wqyMHW