News:

Welcome Rad Power Bike owners!

Buying a Rad Power Bike? Support the forum and use my affiliate link: https://bit.ly/2VMSVHl

Be sure to sign up for a free account to see posted images.

Note: To help support to ongoing costs of running
the site we use Amazon affiliate links.

Main Menu

Replacement wheels and motor?

Started by else, May 03, 2022, 10:08:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic Rad E-Bike April 2024 Promotion

else

A few days ago the wheels and motor assembly (including battery connector, throttle and display, we still have the battery though) were stolen off our RadWagon 4. Does anyone have experience getting replacement parts from Rad Bikes? I reached out via their contact form to ask about how to order, cost etc, but I suppose it might be better to call?

We relied on this bike for everything, going to work, grocery shopping, taking the kid to preschool etc, so this theft ha really left us in a mess and we just want to get it working again as soon as possible.

JimInPT

Oh, man, that sucks. 

Definitely call them.  It's not only faster but you'll get a chance to plead the need and urgency of your case in person - I have always had great experiences the few times I've called and have never been transferred, the issue was always resolved by the person who answered the phone, including fixing a squeak I couldn't diagnose.  Rad's CSRs have the knowledge and authority to actually HELP the customer right away, unlike some companies.

Good luck.
Shucks Ma'am, I'm no "Hero Member", I just like to wear this cape.

Ddaybc

Wow, that sucks! I hope you get your bike running again quickly.

Like JimInPT said, phone them. They are very responsive.

else

Thank you both, we did call them today and they were indeed very helpful! Parts are ordered and they could provide us with the serial number for the stolen motor so that we can add it to the police report in case the parts are found. I'm still mad about all this, but way less stressed and really looking forward to having our wagon up and running again!