News:

Welcome Rad Power Bike owners!

Buying a Rad Power Bike? Support the forum and use my affiliate link: https://bit.ly/2VMSVHl

Be sure to sign up for a free account to see posted images.

Note: To help support to ongoing costs of running
the site we use Amazon affiliate links.

Main Menu

Power Wagon

Started by Md11skipper, April 27, 2022, 11:05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic Rad E-Bike April 2024 Promotion

Md11skipper

Hello All,

I am new to this forum after I bought 2 Power wagons with Caboose and running boards.

I like to ask for help finding the best hitch bike carriers for 2 power wagons without having to take off the running boards (the carrier Rad sells doesn't allow me to transport these wagons with running boards installed) but they are essential for our 3 and 4 year old kids.
I hope you know of a carrier other than the one Rad sells.

Thank you in advance.

Peter

Radding Along

The racks Rad sells on it's website are made by Hollywood Racks out of LA. They are not rebranded, they have the Hollywood Racks Logo.

Rad sells a couple of different Hollywood  racks. One in particular is made to fit just about any length ebike. Check with Rad or Hollywood to see which model that is.

I have that rack and transport my wagon with running boards all the time. I don't have any issues. But if you do, Hollywood sells small U shaped brackets that when bolted in place, decrease the wheel size the rack will accept. Basically it makes the wheel ride a bit higher on the rack.

Those brackets were made to accommodate Rad's smaller wheel sized bikes like the mini, runner and expand models. Without that bracket, the smaller wheels sink down in the rack and the derailleur rubs on the rack.