News:

Welcome Rad Power Bike owners!

Buying a Rad Power Bike? Support the forum and use my affiliate link: https://bit.ly/2VMSVHl

Be sure to sign up for a free account to see posted images.

Note: To help support to ongoing costs of running
the site we use Amazon affiliate links.

Main Menu

Newbies Here!

Started by Firemarshal Bill, April 26, 2022, 03:08:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic Rad E-Bike April 2024 Promotion

Firemarshal Bill

My wife and I are getting close to pulling the trigger on a pair of Rad Power Bikes.  Just waiting for our new Ford Maverick to arrive to see how we would carry the bikes.  Haven't decided on the model yet, but since the Maverick has such a short bed perhaps the folding models might be in order?  We will probably pick them up at the factory store in Seattle as we live on an island north of Seattle.

Radio Runner

If your fortunate enough to pick them up at the Rad store front then I would suggest going there 1st and test riding a few before purchasing. Also test loading a few in the vehicle. 

FL-GK

Quote from: Radio Runner on April 26, 2022, 05:55:07 PM
If your fortunate enough to pick them up at the Rad store front then I would suggest going there 1st and test riding a few before purchasing. Also test loading a few in the vehicle.
Great idea! That's exactly what I would do. If I didn't live in FLA I would meet them there! LOL

Firemarshal Bill

Is that $300 off each bike, or $300 off the total price if we bought two matching his & hers Rad Rover 6 Plus bikes?