News:

Welcome Rad Power Bike owners!

Buying a Rad Power Bike? Support the forum and use my affiliate link: https://bit.ly/2VMSVHl

Be sure to sign up for a free account to see posted images.

Note: To help support to ongoing costs of running
the site we use Amazon affiliate links.

Main Menu

Need Torque washer for RadRover 2019, anyone know where to get it?

Started by murfman89, April 21, 2022, 06:24:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic Rad E-Bike April 2024 Promotion

murfman89

Seems the back Torque Washer is missing on the rotor side and RadBike is out of stock, does anyone have a link for in stock torque washers?   

Mike

Si1Dia

I ordered a set from Rad late last week. they did not have the Torque washers by themselves in stock, but they did have them as part of the RadCity 5 Axle Hardware kit. it was worth the little bit extra I paid since I also got all the mounting bolts too, and they fit my RadRunner v1. :)

murfman89

Quote from: Si1Dia on April 21, 2022, 09:13:15 AM
I ordered a set from Rad late last week. they did not have the Torque washers by themselves in stock, but they did have them as part of the RadCity 5 Axle Hardware kit. it was worth the little bit extra I paid since I also got all the mounting bolts too, and they fit my RadRunner v1. :)

Ah, great idea, will order today.   Thanks!!

Murph

Eric7

Are torque washers so unique that you have to get it from Rad?  I understand, of course, it is best just to get it from the manufacturer.

It is scary to think if a person loses a small washer that the whole bike stops working and there is only one source for the washer.  I am trying to understand and maybe I should be stocking up on parts.

murfman89

Quote from: Runningliner13 on April 24, 2022, 04:08:12 PM
How about the Home Depo ??  :D

No go for Home Depot, I was able to add 2 washers for a temp fix but then my order of the RadCity Axel repair kit came in, added that washer instead and all good to go.  Did 15 miles yesterday with zero issues.

FYI, the Area 13 Controller upgrade rocks!  Yes, a few less miles in range but I never used all of the miles/range anyway.   The upgrade in power is double.