News:

Welcome Rad Power Bike owners!

Buying a Rad Power Bike? Support the forum and use my affiliate link: https://bit.ly/2VMSVHl

Be sure to sign up for a free account to see posted images.

Note: To help support to ongoing costs of running
the site we use Amazon affiliate links.

Main Menu

Now that the Rad Mini ST 2 is discontinued, any accessories to stock up?

Started by Eric7, March 27, 2022, 08:16:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic Rad E-Bike April 2024 Promotion

Eric7

1.  I would buy the rear rack if I don't have one already.  The current rear rack appears to be made specifically for the Rad Mini ST2 - I say this because it appears to be level of the Rad Mini ST2 and tilted on the Expand.  In the future, when the Rad Mini and Rad Mini ST are both discontinued, the rear rack may be adjusted to be more suited for the Expand 5.  I have not heard any news about the non-ST being discontinued so this is just speculation.  <<added by edit.  My Rad rack is flat on my mini ST2>>

Anything else?

NaturallyRC

The Rad Mini rack I received this month is tilted when installed, so it appears to be made to the newer Expand rack specs. That said, the tilt doesn't bother me, if that's the only difference.

Quote from: Eric7 on March 27, 2022, 08:16:37 AM
1.  I would buy the rear rack if I don't have one already.  The current rear rack appears to be made specifically for the Rad Mini ST2 - I say this because it appears to be level of the Rad Mini ST2 and tilted on the Expand.  In the future, when the Rad Mini and Rad Mini ST are both discontinued, the rear rack may be adjusted to be more suited for the Expand 5.  I have not heard any news about the non-ST being discontinued so this is just speculation.

Anything else?

Eric7

Quote from: NaturallyRC on March 27, 2022, 05:33:55 PM
The Rad Mini rack I received this month is tilted when installed, so it appears to be made to the newer Expand rack specs. That said, the tilt doesn't bother me, if that's the only difference.

Thank you for your info.  My conclusion is there is nothing to stock up now.