News:

Welcome Rad Power Bike owners!

Buying a Rad Power Bike? Support the forum and use my affiliate link: https://bit.ly/2VMSVHl

Be sure to sign up for a free account to see posted images.

Note: To help support to ongoing costs of running
the site we use Amazon affiliate links.

Main Menu

RadCity, RadMini models in estate sale in WA, need help finding specs & buyers

Started by ride_rad_22, March 17, 2022, 12:51:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic Rad E-Bike April 2024 Promotion

ride_rad_22

Hello, forum. I have two ebikes I'm hoping you can help me with. My husband, who passed away in October 2021, owned a RadCity model and a RadMini model. I'm trying to figure out what to do with them, and I'm looking for assistance from the Rad Bikes community. A representative from the Rad Power company suggested that this forum would be a great resource to help determine re-sell value, and perhaps to suggest places that the bikes could be posted for sale. I posted something similar in the classifieds section here on March 2, but I only had one response, and it was not helpful. Perhaps I should have tried the general chat first. I hope more people see this and have information to share.

For health reasons, the two bikes were rarely used. The RadCity has 18 miles on its odometer, and the RadMini has a little over 100 miles. I'm not sure about their individual specifications-- the bikes are both 2018 models, but I've not been able to find paperwork on their purchase yet, so I'm not sure if they had some additional features. The batteries seem to hold a charge well, since they have been stored with a full charge.

Can you assist me, or would you or friends have any interest in these ebikes? I live on the Olympic peninsula in Washington State, somewhat near Olympia.

Thank very much you for your attention and care ! Wishing you well, and safe riding

santacruzpaul

With Spring right around the corner they should move pretty quick, Also, It is not ideal to keep the batteries fully charged for storage, Try to run them down to about  75% or 4 bars in the display

Quote from: ride_rad_22 on March 17, 2022, 12:51:39 PM

Hello, forum. I have two ebikes I'm hoping you can help me with. My husband, who passed away in October 2021, owned a RadCity model and a RadMini model. I'm trying to figure out what to do with them, and I'm looking for assistance from the Rad Bikes community. A representative from the Rad Power company suggested that this forum would be a great resource to help determine re-sell value, and perhaps to suggest places that the bikes could be posted for sale. I posted something similar in the classifieds section here on March 2, but I only had one response, and it was not helpful. Perhaps I should have tried the general chat first. I hope more people see this and have information to share.

For health reasons, the two bikes were rarely used. The RadCity has 18 miles on its odometer, and the RadMini has a little over 100 miles. I'm not sure about their individual specifications-- the bikes are both 2018 models, but I've not been able to find paperwork on their purchase yet, so I'm not sure if they had some additional features. The batteries seem to hold a charge well, since they have been stored with a full charge.

Can you assist me, or would you or friends have any interest in these ebikes? I live on the Olympic peninsula in Washington State, somewhat near Olympia.

Thank very much you for your attention and care ! Wishing you well, and safe riding

ride_rad_22

Thank you for the reply. I had read about the charging advice on the Rad website, I appreciate the reminder. *Where* exactly would the ebikes "move pretty quick," if you don't mind being more specific? Any thoughts about re-sell value? I see different things out there. Grateful for any tips you might have

Quote from: santacruzpaul on March 17, 2022, 02:54:06 PM
With Spring right around the corner they should move pretty quick, Also, It is not ideal to keep the batteries fully charged for storage, Try to run them down to about  75% or 4 bars in the display